It's all about trust 75

Shr sneak out of his room quietly and move towards suman room. He was walking slowly without making any noise when he heard someone's foot step. He quickly hide behind curtains. But poor curtain was small in front of his giant figure.

He listened some mumerimg sound. He peeped out of the curtain and saw lalaji. He move side in order to hide himself but  collide with someone.

He was about to shout when he heard pushkars shout. He quickly put his hand on his mouth.

Lalaji : kaun h

They both became scared and move side. Lalaji looked here and their and went. Pushvan sighed in relief and looked at each other with narrowed eye.

Pushvan : Tum /aap yaha kyu

Pushvan : neend nhi aa rhi thi isliye ghumne aagya.

They said and again looked at each other with ' seriously ' look.

Shr: ( sighing)  sumo ke room main jaa rha hu

Pu: ( smriking)  Wahh Bhaiya Aap toh shaddi se phele hi Jodu ke gulam bangye.

Shr: ( hitting pushkar head) Meri chord tu bta Tu kha jaa rha tha.

Now it was time to smrik was of shravan. Pushkar looked here and their.

Pu: voh.. Main preti se Milne jaa rha tha

Shr: ab kaun hua Jodu ka gulam ( smriking)

Pu: voh...umm..kya Bhaiya Aap bhi..chalo Mujhe neend aa rhi h

Shr: chal.

Pushkar went to preti room and they talked for sometime.

Whike shravan entered Suman's room to find her standing near window. He smile and went to her, ND hugged her from behind.

Suman smile feeling his touch and leaned on him. Their was complete silence between them.

Su: pta h shr jab mummy papa ki death hui tab main Bilkul akeli hogyi. Nanu the mere sath liken tab bhi main akeli hi thi. Jab unki death gyi tab toh Mujhe Pta bhi nhi tha ki death hoti kya h. Main pure din khidki ke pass beth kar unka intazar Karti thi, Issi umeed main ki kissi din voh aaye ge aur Mujhe le jayega, liken voh din Khabhi nhi aaya.

A lone tear fall from her eyes, shr tighten the hug, assuring her.

Su: tab Nanu Mujhe chat par le jate the mujhe baatain karte the. Voh kehte h ki mummy papa Mar ke stars bann jate h. Pta h uska Baad se har roz main window ke pass beth kar baatain Karti thi. I miss them a lot shr.

Suman hugged shr, tears were flowing through her eyes. Shr hugged her more tightly consoling her.

Shr: sumo... Baby shh.... They are always with you. Stop crying. Tumhe Aise rote hue dekh kar they will became sad. U want that?

Suman nodded in no and looked at him. Tears were still flowing through her eyes.
Shr wiped these tears..

Shr: sumo I'm not that rich that you are wasting these precious pearls. ( dramatically)

Suman chuckled at him and slaped his arm.

Shr: keep smiling like his always.

Su: for that u have to be with me always.

Shr: I'm always with you ( peaking her forehead)  come let's sleep.

Shr dragged her to bed.