It's all about trust 80

Shravan was going towards Suman's room when he saw a shadow near her window. He followed it quitely.

Rahul was standing their spying on suman. Shravan message pushkar and Aditya to come near Suman's room.

Adi: Kya hua

Shr: Rahul is here,

Pu: Leta catch him.

All nodded. Shravan quitely went to him and before Rahul could run they get a hold on him.

Shr: how dare you ( pinching him)

( remember when shravan was punching Aditya)

Ra: how dare you ( shouted) suman sirf Meri h. ( furiously)

Shr: suman sirf shravan ki thi, h aur humesha rahegi. ( holding his coller)

Suman ran outside listening some voices. She was shocked too see Rahul alive. She clutched Aditya hand being scared.

Ra: suman tum sirf Meri ho ( looking at her)

Pu: Bhaiya I have called the police.

Shr: good chote. I will make sure that he never see daylight in his life. ( punching Rahul again )

Shravan went to suman and pulled her into a hug seeing her getting scared.

Shr: suman it's okay. ( suman nodded)

Police came and took him with them. All retired to their respective rooms.

Suman was lying on shravan, snuggling into him.

Shr: sumo

Su: hmm

Shr: we are getting married in few days.

Sumam smiled. Shravan could felt her lips turning into smile.

Shr: aren't you excited

Su: you have no idea shravan.

Shr: so where are we going to honeymoon.

Su: I don't know. You decide it?

Shr: Kya sumo, you should be blushing.

Su: Aww shravu. You are marrying sumo wrestler not any ordinary girl.

Shr: true ( chulking)

They slept like this. They both were at peace. Finally shravan could sleep without any tension. Rahul got caught.

The wedding day........

Shravan was sitting on mandap impatiently waiting for his bride. It seems god has listen to him.

Pandit Ji : vadhu ko bulaye.

Suddenly their was a pin drop silence in the hall. Everyone's gaze was fixed on the entrance where the bride was standing.

Shravan couldn't move his gaze away from her. Suman was looking breathtakingly. She looked at him.

Suman eyes caught something

Suman eyes caught something. The whole Mandap was decorated with tulips.

Flashback...

Su: chasmish Tu na Meri Shaadi ke din Dena tulips Mujhe.

Shr: Thik h. Teri Shadi ke din Pura Mandap Tere tulips se bhar duga.

Su: pakka. Bhul toh nhi jayega.

Shr: Khabhi nhi

End

Suman eyes got teary seeing him remembering his promise. He fullfiled her every wish.

Shravan forward his hand which suman caught. Suman sat beside him. Today no words were needed to convey their feeling.

Pandit Ji : Aap duno sath phero ke liye khade ho jaye.

They stood up and start taking round around the fire.

With the first phera, the couple invokes the gods for the plenitude of pure and nourishing food and a life that is noble and respectful.

With the second phera the couple prays for physical and mental strength and to lead a healthy and peaceful life.

The third phera is taken for the fulfilment of spiritual obligations. The gods are invoked for blessing the couple with spiritual strength.

The fourth phera is taken for the attainment of happiness and harmony through mutual love and trust and a long joyous life together.

The fifth phera is taken to pray for the welfare of all living entities in the entire universe and for begetting noble children.

The sixth phera is for bountiful seasons all over the world. The couple prays for bountiful seasons and seeks that they may go through these seasons together, just as they would share their joys and sorrows.

With the last phera they pray for a life of understanding, loyalty, unity and companionship not only for themselves but also for the peace of the universe.

Having exchanged these vows of love, duty, respect, fidelity and a fruitful union the couple agree to be companions forever.

Pamit ji : ab Aap vadhu ki maang main sindoor bhare aur mangalsutra phenaye.

Shravan took a pinch of sindoor and filled her hairline. Suman closed her eyes feeling that moment.

He tied the nuptial chain around her neck and slowly wishpered in her ear.

Shr: finally we are together and this time forever.

Suman smiled. Her smile grew wider listening to pandit Ji next line.

Pandit Ji : Aap duno Aaj se pati patni hue

Shravan looked at each other. Finally they found their destination.

Their are still many problems in their life, and many are waiting for them. But they will togetger face it. They both are each other strength.

Finally they are happily married. 💕

Hello guys
How are you!??

How was the update!?? Do vote and comment.

Sorry guys, for late update and for ending this story. I lost my interest in this story and I believe it's better to end the book rather than dragging it unnecessarily.

But I promise I will post the epilogue and will keep posting new ss and ff on shraman.

Thank you guys for giving me support and love. Really thank you.

Love you guys