It's all about trust 19

Shr : ( hold her from shoulder) u want to know why I'm doing this.( angry) (frustrated) U want to know why do I care. Then listen I care because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT. I LOVE U

He jerk her shoulder. Suman was shocked, suprised, astonished. These are the words which can describe her felling now. She always wanted to hear these three magical words from him, but not now. After knowing about her illness.

Shr realize what he said and cursed himself for this.

Shr : sumo I.....

He was cut by sumo.

Su : Shr leave ( coldly)

She turn away from him. Facing her back to him. Tears were flowing through her eyes.

Shr : sumo.....

Su: shr I said leave. Leave me alone. Plz

She repeated again. Shr move towards door having no option. He stop at door and turn.

Shr : plz take ur food and medicine.

As he left the room, she fell on the floor and Start crying. Cursing her fate. She wanted to run and hug him tighty. Say him how much she love him. She wanted to scream that she love him but she was helpless. Her illness is not allowing her to do so.

I LOVE YOU DAMMIT. I LOVE YOU.

His confession waa ringing in her ears. She put her hand and cover her ears. She was crying and crying. She just buried her face in the pillow and cried hee heart out. She want him, more than herself but is helpless.

On the other hand Shr was angry and frustrated on his behavior. He was cursing himself for confession his love in anger without thinking what she felt. His heart know that she love him. He was running his hand through his hairs. His anger overpowered him and he confessed his love.

He went downstairs and told everyone that suman is resting. Not to disturb her. They all went to their respective homes.

Shr was driving. He was rubbing his temple. Suman. This is only he can think. He was very worried for her. His one hand on steering wheel and with hand he was running his hand through his hairs.

On the other hand Suman was digging her head in pillow, crying. Then her gaze fell on food and medicine. She remembered Shr words and eat her dinner half heartily and had her medicine. She was siting on floor, taking support of bed. Hugging her knees. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Shr also reached home and directly went towards his room. Ramnath, Nirmilla called him for dinner but he said that he is not hungry. He was siting on his bed.

Suman was sobbing. Her legs were paining a lot. Her head was spinning.
She mummered ' shravan '  and as if shr heard him, he stood up and mummered ' sumo ' was was about to go to her when he remember her word

' SHR I SAID LEAVE. LEAVE ME ALONE. PLZ '

He stop and fall on the floor and tears start flowing through his eyes. He felt helpless. He just lie on the floor, in siting position. He took the support of the couch and rest his head on the couch, while he himself was lying on the floor.

He remembered his and sumo movement.

When he saw her first time after ten long years. How he once again fall for her.

How he get to know about her illness. How he support her. How he went to ngo with her, and saw her happy with those kids. How she make pouts,  glare him.

How he ask for his friendship back. How she replied.

Shr : hi. I'm shravan malhotra. Mujhse dosti karogi.
Su: hi, I'm suman tiwari. Hmm let me think. ( acting as if thinking something).
Shr : sumo (cute pout)
She laugh at this.
Su: friendship accepted Mr malhotra.

He smile remembering those thing. How they hug and said how much they miss each other.

How he save her from falling in office. Her stubbornness.

How he cooked for her first time. He always want that only. How he picked her up and make her sit on the kitchen slab and tell her to dictate him.

How she gave her home keys to him to keep it safe. How she said, she trust him. How his heart danced with joy listing to this.

How they scare girls in Goa. How she break down in front him. How he console her.

How he saw her laughing at Adi and pushkar when they were cooking. How he got mesmerised by her smile.

How he tease her watching horror movie. How she hold his hand tightly while watching the movie. How he felt out of the world.

How he pick her up in bridal style in front of his office employee.

How he tease her in morning for picking his call in first ring.

Shr : Kya bat h, mujhse baat karne ke liye Itni jaldi.
Su: HA HA very funny. I had my phone in my hand, so I pick up ur call in first ring only.

How he was worried for her while her treatment. How everything was perfect till Morning.

How he confessed his love to her in anger.

He had tears in his eyes. He slept unknowingly.

On the other side Suman also slept in sitting position. They both know how much they love each other, want each other.

Ksisa h??? Did you like it ?? Plz vote and comment. Ache comment.

Next update will be on Wednesday. Till then wait. Follow me plz.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.