It's all about trust 78

Everyone was enjoying when suddenly lights went off. Suman look at her left but didn't found shr their.

Su: shr kha gaya. ( confused)

Then only spot light fall on the centre. Everyone looked their to find shr standing their with a mic. Suman was confused so was others except pushkar and Raj who were smriking.

Shr: hello everyone, today I shravan malhotra want to confess something to my jaan, to me sumo ( looking loveninly at her) sumo since the day you entered my life, it has change 360°, change for good. I spent 10 years of my life thinking I hate you but I didn't relised it just increased my love for you. When I returned back, I was denying to meet you, was trying to go away from you. But one part of mine was eager to see you. I'm nothing without you. Sumo ke bina shr Kuch nhi h. I cannot even think a nano second without you. It was really tough for me live those 10 years without you, not able to see you everyday, not able to listen you. I was dying each day. ND now I just want to keep you with me always. To be the reason of your smile. I wanna make you happy rest of my life.( scratching his nape ) I know sumo it's wired but I want to do it. Ms suman tiwari I want to spend my rest of my life with you, I wanna get old with you. Will you be mine forever?. Will you marry me and make me the luckiest guy alive.?

Suman was in tears in the end. Not only her Ramnath, Nirmilla, Nanu... All were in tears seeing shr selfless love. Suman think about anyone and ran into shr arms.

Su: even I'm complete without you shr. Shr ke bina sumo Kuch nhi h. I want to cherish every moment of my life with you shr. I want to make memories with you. I'm already yours shr, I can't live without you. Yes, I will marry you.

Shr: shr ki sumo ( lovely, looking into her eyes)

Su: sumo ka shr( cupping his face)

Everyone in the hall was admiring them. Some were jealous while some was giving them blessing.

Pu: ahem. Bhaiya and soon to be bhabhi hum log bhi h Yaha toh thosa control.

Shr glared at pushkar while suman hugged shr hiding her blush.

Soon everyone went to have dinner and retired to their rooms.

Pre: god... Sab dekho didi didi... Meri bhi toh shaadi ho rhi h. God Kya kru Didi ka. Pushkar toh jaise Mujhe bhul hi Gya h. Acha h Voh duno jaa rhe h, ab Pura firm pushkar ka hoga. Bas fattafat inki Shadi. Ab toh Mujhe apni shaadi bhi baatni padegi. Didi toh.......

Her word left incomplete as someome slapped her. She looked at that person and was shocked.

Pushkar was coming towards preti room when he heard her talks.

Pre: pushkar ( wishper)

Pu: you digest me preti, Tum aisa soch bhi Kaise sakti hu. Tum uss suman ki baat Kar rhi hu jisme humesha tumhara sath diya h. Chii preti... Tum yeh keh rhi ho ki tumhe apni shaadi ka venue batana padh rha h, par Tum yeh Kaise bhul gyi ki Humari shaddi sirf sumo ki vajah se ho rhi h.

He said and left the room furiously. Preti fall on her knees reliaseing what all she did coming in the talks of her mom in law.

She was crying Her heart out in her room while on the other side pushkar was too crying.

Hello guys.

How are you??

How was the update??

Do vote and comment, it's totally free.

I will update soon.

Thank you