It's all about trust 29

Shraman move downstairs and were having snakes with others.

After sometime, scene was like this , Adi head was on Aditi lap and pushkar was sitting on floor near Aditi. Shraman were on another couch, Suman was sitting between his legs. Shr has wrapped his arms around her waist possessively.

They all were watching movie. All were enjoying each other company. Suman was feeling very weak. In betwwen she used to streach her legs and arms as she was having joints pain which was notice by Shr.

Shr : sumo, kya hua? Kahin pain ho rha h?
Su: joints main
Shr : relax

Shr used his another hand and massaged her. Suman smile at him and kissed his cheeks.

After sometime the movie end.

Aditi : guys, I'm going to make dinner, it's late now.
Su : wait, I will also come.

Adi and shr : don't dare to move.

Suman was shocked with this sudden movement.

Shr : u need rest.
Su : but I'm fine now.
Adi : then also, u stay here. I will help.
Pu: bina romance Kare. ( smriking)
Adi : Chup Kar Tu.

Adi and aditi went towards kitchen. Shraman and pushkar were talking.
Then only door bell rang, pushkar went to open it and found priti.

As soon as pushkar open the door, preti crashed into his chest and cried. Pushkar was shocked with her sudden action. He took her inside and made her sit on sofa.

As soon Suman saw preti, she quickly go to her and hugged her. Preti leave pushkar and hugged suman. All were worried for preti. As she was continuously crying.

Su : preti what happened?

Suman said patting her back.

Pre: Di....di... Voh...mummy....voh.....shaadi

Preti was continously crying. Suman made her drink water.

After sometime when, preti was little calm.

Pu: preti kya hua?
Pre: Voh... Aaj Mujhe ladke vale dekhne aaye the aur mummy ne rista fix Kar diya. Mujhse bina puche. ( sobbing)

This news made pushkar and everyone present their shock.

Pu : then, tumne Mujhe btaya kyu nhi? Aur tumne mana kyu nhi kiya?
Pre: pushkar I'm calling you since afternoon but you are not picking my phone. ND pushkar from last 1 year, I'm rejecting the boys and how long I'm going to do this. Ya toh tum aunty ne baat kro nhi toh I'm going to marry that guy.

Pu : but Aise Kaise....
Su : pushkar this time preti is right. Its high time, u should tell aunty about u and preti.
Pu : ohk. I will talk to Mumma today only.
Pre: pakka na.
Pu : pakka. Ab toh smile Kar de.

Preti finally smile. Then they all had their dinner.

Pushvan drop preti home and went to mm.

It was mid night and shr was dancing on bed. I mean Turning on the bed from one side to another. Bichare ko aadat Jo ho gyi h apni girlfriend ke sath Sone ki.

Finally after 1 hour of dancing on bed, Shr pick up his car keys and drove to suman home.

Suman was sitting on the bed, her back supporting on the head board with a lap top on her lap. Doing something. She was surrounded by files. When she heard some noise from balcony. Suman slowly stood up and move towards the balcony door.