It's all about trust 5

Shr pov
I asked her about her illness. Wheater she trust me that much, that she is comfortable to tell me.
Then she asked me : why r u asking this suddenly? ( she said with a little low voice)
Me: Aise hi. I can sense it something serious. If you are not comfortable with me then OK.
Su : Aise baat nhi h Shr. ( said looking opposite to him)
Me : do you trust me
She answer immediately looking in my eyes : more than my self.
Shr : plz sumo tell me
Pov end

Su : I have cancer shr. ( crying)
Shr was also crying. He take her in his arms. She felt protective and safe in his arms. She could not find better place than this. He also felt relief. Suddenly a question strike his mind.
Shr: did Nanu know this
Su : no
Shr : par kyu. Why don't you tell him.
Su: Shr Nanu ko pehle se hi heart problems h aur agar main uhne yeh btati toh Sayad Uski Tabiyat aur kharab ho jati. That's why I didn't tell him.
Shr smile at this as Abhi bhi suman ko unki fikar h.
Shr: u r great (to lighten her mood)
Su: thank you ( smiling)
Shr : is he in India
Su: Yup. He is..... Wait a minute how do you know all this.
Shr : ( pointing towards a lady) that old lady told me
Su: meera aunty tops u.
Shr : yes. I am thank full to her that she made me realize my mistake. I am so..
He was cut by sumo
Sumo : u only said no sorries.
They both smile.
Shr: let's go Tumhari report lene bhi jaana h.
Su : Abhi late ho gya h kal collect Kar lugi.
Shr: but....... OK. Ab ghar toh cholo
Su: let's go
They both went to sumo's house. Shr was amazed by the interior.
Shr: it's simple yet beautiful.
Su: thx. Tum dinner Kar ke hi jau na
Shr: yeh bhi Koi puchne ki baat h.( went and sit on the sofa) Vaise Kya bna rhi hu
Su: tum kya khaoge.
Shr : seb ki sabji.
Su: done. Main change Kar ke aati hu.
Suman went to change and she was roaming around the house and seeing it's interior. He was proud of suno.
In meanwhile sumo came out and saw shr in back yard. She came towards him.
Shr pov
I was in backyard thinking about her. I mean why her. The words are ringing in my ears ' CANCER'When a feel someone hand on my shoulder. I turn to find suman their. I must say, she was looking very very hot and cute in that night dress. I can't believe that she is the same sumo.

( sumo's night dress)
Su: Kya hua kha kho tum.
Me : khi nhi
Pov end
Su: then andar Chalo.
Shr: Ha Chalo. Vaise sumo tumne ghar ko bhout ache se decorate Kar rakha h.
Su: thx.
Then they chit chat and eat their dinner. Shr went to his house. He was going to his room but pushkar stops him and ask....

Thank you guys. Tell me how was it??
Plz vote and comment. Next update will be on Thursday.