it's all about trust 47

Shr was hugging suman tightly, but sleep was far away from him. He was only thinking about her. Admiring her. He was worried for tomorrow. Many thoughts were in his mind. He was just assuring himself that she is here. She is not going anywhere. After sometime he also fell asleep.

Next morning shr wake up and stretched his arms to hold suman but didn't find her. He sat on the bed with a jerk and start panicking. He stood up and checked the washroom, balcony.

Then he saw suman entering the room. He quickly went to her and hugged her tightly. Very tightly. Suman was shocked with this hug but feeling his uneasiness, she hugged him back.

Su: shr Kya hua ( worried)

But he didn't said anything. He was still hugging her. Suman start rubbing his back to calm him down.

Su : shr ( sweetly)

He broke the hug and looked at her. He was feeling a little better now.

Su: kya hua?
Shr: plz next time Mujhe Aise akele room main chord ke mat Aana
Su : shr main kitchen main hi thi
Shr : kuch bhi ho... Mujhe Aise sote chord kar mat Jana

He again hugged her. After sometime making himself sure that she is here, he broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Shr : Chalo Tum ready ho jau, hospital Jana h

Shr moved downstairs while suman went to get ready. After sometime she also went downstairs and had her breakfast with everyone.

Then everyone leave for the hospital. Shr was very tensed but he know he had to keep himself strong for sumo.

Soon, they reached.

They all were sitting outside while sumo and pushkar were going through some test. All were really tensed.

Doctor come out and went to them.

Doc: plz come to my cabin..

All went with her.

Doc: see... We are going to perform transplantation tomorrow morning. But their are some risks too. I have already told you but their are only 30% chances of Suman's survival.

After listening to this they all were numb. Shr was most affected.

They all went to the room where sumo was admitted. Shr went to her and sat beside her. All were behaving normal not wanting to tensed her.

All were talking about random things when pushkar got a call and went out. Preti saw him going out and went behind him.

Pushkar finished his call and turn to see preti. He ignored her and was about to go but stop listening preti....

Pre: pushkar abhi bhi time h soch lo... Kyu apni jaan ko Uske liye dao par lga rhe ho

Pushkar was suprised to hear this. He can't believe she is the same girl he had love. He turn to her.

Pu : Uske liye???? Voh Tumhari Behan h preti. Yeh Vahi ladki h jisne tumhara humesha sath diya h. I still can't believe u r the same girl I had love. I'm ashamed of you. Tum soch bhi Kaise sakti Ho aisa.

Saying this he went inside. Preti was really annoyed by him.

Pre: u will regret this pushkar.

Saying this she left the hospital.

In evening pushkar too got admitted. Malhotras and tiwari's both were present their. Kamini and preti were standing near pushkar but he ignored them.

Rest of the day went like this. Shr taking care of suman, pampering her. Pushkar ignoring his mom and to be wife.

Next morning was very difficult for everyone.

Suman and pushkar were ready to got under transplantation.

Shr entered Suman's room and smiled at her which she returned. He went near her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Shr: I will be waiting for you

Suman was taken. Shr sat outside the OT waiting for them.

He was really scared but was not expressing it infront of her. He don't want to loose her. He can't describe his feelings now. Two important people of his life are at risk. He doesn't know what to do.

After 4 hrs, doctor came out........

Hello guys
What's up????

How was the update??
Hope you guys like it.

I'm really sorry guys. Was not able to update. It's my 10th and is really difficult to update. Even my phone was not with me. I will try to update soon. Really sorry guys. But plz try to understand.

Plz vote and comment. ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I really love it.....

I will try to update soon guys..

Thank you
Love you all