It's all about trust 33

All were really happy. After discussing and enjoying and of course congratulating, malhotras went their home.

It was evening, pushvan and preeti were at sumo's place. All were very happy. Aditi, Aditya, Preekar and shravan were sitting in living hall when suman came with a beautiful chocolate cake and place in on the table.

Everyone was looking at her with confused face. Suman saw this and chuckle.

Su : guys, it's celebration time. So, cake you hona chaiye na.

Everyone smile. Preekar cut the cake and feed everyone. Everyone was enjoying, when suman excuse herself as she has to change and went to her room. Shr took that opportunity and excuse himself saying he has to call someone.

Shr entered the room to find suman finding something in her cupboard. She has changed into her comfortables. She wore her black shorts with white side knot top.

Shr slowly without making any noise move towards her and said huskily in her ears

Shr : Kya dudh rhi ho

Suman jump from her place. She turned around to find Shr standing their.

Su: you scared me...
Shr : acha sorry. Vaise Kya dudh rhi thi.
Su : Voh main apni dairy dudh rhi thi.
Shr : dairy?
Su : ya, I used to write memorable things in it.
Shr : tumhe ye dairy ka shok kabse Chad gya.
Su : jab Tum London gye, Uske bad se. There was no one whom I can share my feeling so, I stated writing in it.

Suman said smiling but shr felt guilty. He hugged her.

Su : shr, it was not ur fault. ND you said sorry na. Let's not talk about it.

Shr nodded.

Su: Ohk Now let me find my dairy...
Shr : wait, let me find. U sit their.
Su : but..
Shr : I promise sumo I will not open it.
Su : it's not like that shr. U can read it. It's that I don't wanna sit and rest.

Suman said it so cutely that shr went Aww on her. He peak her cheeks making suman looked at him with shock while he chuckle.

Shr : acha baba, u stand here.
Su : no, I'm going to balcony.

Shr nodded and was finding her dairy. Suman went to balcony to feel some fresh air. Shr opened her drawer to find suman achievements in it. Their were her certificates. He seeing them and was proud of her.

Finally he found her dairy and went to balcony to find her sitting on a chair , lost in something.

Shr went and place his hand on her shoulder. She look up to find Shr standing their. Shr gave her dairy and suman got busy in it. Shr was sitting on the chair beside her ND was observing her. Her cute faces, the way she put pen in her mouth. The way she is into the dairy. He was smiling seeing her.