It's all about trust 42

Shraman then went to mm which was decorated beautifully for Holi and everyone was enjoying.

They wish everyone and enjoyed with them. Suman was playing with PUSHKAT when shr pull her by near pillar.

Su: shr kya Kar rho ho
Shr : kya.. Kya Kar rhe ho. Tum Mujhe attention hi nhi de rhi ho toh main Kya kru.( pouting)

Suman couldn't help but smile at this cute mature kid in front of her. She kissed her cheeks which made him shock.

Shr : umm.. Yeh Kis liye.
Sum: u were looking so cute.. Rok nhi payi
Shr : Kisne kha rokne ko.

With this shr put his lips on her and kissed her like their was no tomorrow.

They were really happy.

After few hours they all were in shr room. Suman was sitting between shr legs while Preekar were cuddling with each other.

Suman was tired because of weakness so she slept in his arms. He was just mesmerized by the her. They both slept cuddling with each other.

Preekar also went out after seeijg suman sleeping.

After few hours shr woke up and saw her still sleeping. He carresed her face and felt that her body temperature is too hot and realized she had fever.

He start panicking and call pudhkar. Pushkar came running to him.

Pu : kya hua Bhaiya
Shr : pudhkar jaldi doctor ko call Kar sumo ko fever h

Pushkar called the doctor. After some time she came and was checking sumo. All the time shr was beside her only.

Shr : what happened Doc?
Doc : shr jsise Msine tumhe kal bhi btaya tha about her health. Sumo ki health bhout kharab hoti ja rhi h. Hume Jald se Jald test karne hoge. Kal Subah Tum log aa Jana. ND Yar just make her rest as much she can.

Shr nodded and went inside hus room and sat beside her and was caressing her hairs.

Soon Suman woke up and was feeling a sharp pain in her joints.

Shr : sumo Kya hua
Su : shr it's paining a lot. ( she said with closed eyes due to pain)

Shr took her in his arms and was massaging her legs and arms. Suman just closed eyes leaning back on him. He also smile.

They were enjoying each other company and was talking about random things.

It was evening and shr was making suman eat.

Su : shr Bas aur nhi

She said putting her hand on her stomach but shr frown.

Shr : but u just had two mosseral.
Su: lekin mera pet bhar gya
Shr: sumo Chup chap khao
Su: nhi... I'm full
Shr : I know... U r not... Not be a good girl and eat
Su : no... I'm full
Shr : sumo eat.
Su : no
Shr : sumo
Su: sh.....

She open her mouth to speak but shr put the mosseral into her mouth. Sumo was shocked and glare him to which he made the most innocent face.

Suman made a face and turn to another side. She was very irritated with him now. While the whole family was enjoying the show seeing these two love birds.

They had their dinner. Shr made her eat with lots of efforts. Suman stayed at mm only.

Shraman were in shr room. Suman was sitting near window with a tensed face. Shr came out of the washroom after changing into his track pants and T-shirt.

He saw suman sitting near window and went to her and sat beside her. Suman looked at him and hugged him.

Su : shr
Shr : hmm
Su: kal sab Thik hoga na
Shr : sab Thik hoga jaan( assuring her)
Su : I was not scared before but I'm now. I don't wanna loose you.
Shr : u will not sumo.

Suman hugged him more tightly. Shr carry her to bed and made her sleep.

Next day they were at doctors clinic waiting for the result. All were really nervous and scared.

After sometime doctor came inside.

Doc : reports aa gya h and according to that........................

Sorry guys
For late update

I promise that next update will be soon. Pakka

How was this update???

Plz vote and comment guys.

Thank you dear
Love you all