It's all about trust 27

Shraman were sleeping peacefully in each others arms , when shravan wake up due to continues buzzing of phone. He check his phone but it was suman phone which was ringing.

He saw suman phone, it was a unknown number.

Shr : Itni raat ko Kiska call hoga. ( himself)

Shr pick up the call, not waking suman.

Caller : hello baby, how r u?  I know u don't know who am I but I know u very well. I also sent u ur favourite flowers. Do you like it? I love u and u r mine, only mine. So, stay away from Shr.

Shr get angry listing this is.

Shr : listen who ever you are. Suman was mine, is mine and will always be mine. So don't dare to come near her or else u will see worst of mine.

The caller cut the call. Shr sat on the bed and saw suman sleeping peacefully holding his one hand. He smile seeing her. He caressed her face.

Shr : Rahul is no more then who is he. I have to talk to pushkar.

Shr stood up and move towards lawn. He sat on chair and was thinking about the caller.

Suman also wake up not feeling his touch. She stood up and move out of the room to fund Shr sitting on lawn chair, thinking something.

She move towards him and tap on his shoulder. Shr look up to find a sleepy suman, looking very cute.

He smile at her.

Su : what r u doing here ?(sleepy)
Shr : Kuch nhi. Need nhi Aa rhi thi.

Suman nodded and sat on his lap. Shravan happily took her into his embrace. Suman kept her head on his chest near his heart.

Su : Kya hua, u r looking worried. ( still sleepy)

Shr smile at how much she knows him.

Shr : Kuch nhi hua.
Su: pakka. ( doubtfully)
Shr : pakka ( smiling)

They stayed their for sometime, feeling each other presence. Suman slept in his arms, shravan smile seeing her. He carry her to the guest room and tuck her in the bed and lie down beside her. She snuggled in his chest, he was caressing her face. He also slept after sometime.

Next morning shr wake up to find suman snuggling more in his chest, due to sunlight. Shr smile to his fully. This was the best morning to him.

Shr : sumo, wake up.

He said sweetly. She stirred in her sleep

Su : hmm. What's the time.
Shr : it's 9 .

Suman wake up with a jerk.
Su :whar! I slept so long. ( panicking)
Shr : baby relax. Go and get ready.

Suman nodded and move towards washroom. Shr also went back to his room and get ready

Shr came out of the washroom wearing a black tee with blue jeans looking hot. He move towards his walk in closet and set his hairs. He went downstairs to find Kamini and nirmilla setting dinning table along with preti and aditi, Ramnath, Lala Ji, Aditya and pushkar were eating.

Shr went towards them, and greeted them.

Shr : where are purva, Raj and anjali.

Pu : they left in the morning only.

Shr nodded

Ram : shr, jakar suman ko bula do.

Shr nodded with a smile but hide it. He move towards guest room and knok on the door. Not getting any response, he step inside the room to find suman coming from the washroom wearing a black dress  which reach rill her mid thigh.

                      ( suman outfit)

                      ( suman outfit)

She didn't notice Shr and move towards the cupboard and pack her belongings. Shravan was standing their looking at the most beautiful thing in his life.

Suman felt a gaze on her and turn to find Shr staring her with all love he had for her. She blushed.

Shr move towards her and pull her closer from her waist. He kissed her forehead, then cheeks. Then he whispered in her ear,

Shr : u r looking hot.

And bite her ear lobe. She closed her eyes to feel his touch. Their lips were inches apart, Suman open her eyes. Their lips were going to meet when their was a knok on the door. Shr head fall on Suman shoulder.

Pus: ( from outside)  bhai, sumo stop ur romance. Everyone is waiting for u. Come fast.

Shr : perfrct timing. ( irritated) we are coming ( shouted)

Suman giggle and pushed him.

Su : let me pack.

Then they both join others. After breakfast shraman, Aditi and Aditya were in lounge along with pushkar .

Su : chale Aditi.
Adi : Ha, chal.
Shr : where are you both going?
Su : ngo.
Shr : Ohk.
Su : bye.

Aditi and suman left.

Shr : guys I have tell u something very important.
Adi : what? ( confused)

Shr told about the unknown caller, who called suman in the morning.

Pu: whar the hell. I will not leave Rahul for this. ( angry)
Shr : it's not Rahul. He is dead.

Both Adi and pushkar was shocked.
Adi : how? When? ( confused and shocked) how do you know?
Shr : he did suicide as he was guilty for what he did to suman and ended up his life. Hid sister called Suman and told him.
Pu : then, who can be he?
Adi : guys, let's go to my house and then we can discuss. Maybe we can some clue from that letter.

All of the agreed on this. They left for Adi or Suman house.

As they move towards the main get, they were shocked to see what they saw.

Hello guys!
How are you all

Sorry for updating late but I was out of station, and their was some network problem. Hope you understand.

How was this update??

Plz vote and comment guys. U will be waiting for ur comments.

Thank you guys.