It's all about trust 79

Next morning everyone woke up, and was busy in preparing as it was Shraman haldi.

Puva was noticing Preekar. Preti was trying to talk to him but pushkar was ignoring her.

Pre: ( herself)  yeh mujhse Kya ho gya, maine mummy Ji ki baatain main aakar, Kitna galat socha di ke baare main. Mujhe unse maafi mangi chaiye.

Preti went in the search of suman. She saw her sitting near pool side. Preti went to her.

Pre: di ( slowly)

Suman turn and smile at her.

Su: Aree preti tu,, aa beth na.

Preti sat beside her.

Pre: di Mujhe maaf Kar dijiye. ( folding Her hands in front of her, and crying)

Su: ( confused)  Kis baat ka maafi aur Tu roo kyu rhi h.

Suman asked hugging her. But preti didn't stop crying. She was in guilt, guilt for misunderstanding Her sister who was always with her, who always support her.

Preti broke the hug and told everything to suman. Suman felt hurt but she understood her, preti was trying to win her mother in law heart, and because of this she came in the Kamini Chachi talks.

Su: shhh... Preti, ( consoling her)

Pre: di plz mujhse Gussa mat hona

Su: main Khabhi apni pretty preti se Gussa ho sakti hu kya.

Preti looked at her and hugged her. She felt relief after talking to her di after so long. They talked for a while.

But they were unaware of a fact that their was two pairs of eyes who were listening their talks and were happy too. Pushvan were standing near pool side admiring their loves.

Pushkar felt proud of preti, at least she accept her mistake and has courage to fix it. He was proud of her, as she didn't ran away from her mistakes but she faced it.

Shravan felt happy seeing Suman forgave preti so easily. He felt lucky to have her.

Suddenly, Raj came to them. He was looking worried.

Shr: Kya hua Raj??

Raj: Rahul is alive

Pu: what??!!! But yeh Kaise ho sakta h

Raj: maine usse abhi yahi dekha h, sumo ke room ke bahar. I followed him, even I was shocked to see him alive.

Shr: kahi yeh hi toh stalker nhi h?

Pu: bhai Ho sakta h, humhe uspe nazar rakhna hoga.

Shr: hmmm

Then only Nirmilla came to him.

Nir: tum log Yaha Kya Kar rhe ho, jaldi teyar Ho, humhe Haldi ki rasam start karni h

Shr: ha maa Bas jaa rhe h.

Nir: jaldi kro..

Hello guys..

I know I'm not able to update quietly as my boards are gonna start.

How was the update??

Thank you
Love you all