It's all about trust 10

Raj : Rahul was Suman's friend in collage. At starting he was very good. He has a crush on her but afterwards it change into obsession. He wants her. He is obsessed towards her. Around 2 years ago he harassed her mentally and physically due to which sumo went into depression. She even tried to......( sobbing)
Shr : tried to what
Pu: commit suicide ( all were crying their)

Shr was shocked. He get to know new piece of information about sumo. They were discussing about sumo.

While sumo was sleeping. Winds were blowing due to which a vase which was kept on the table near window fall down and broke. Sumo woke up due to the noise. She was very scared. She moved towards the window. Tears start brimming from her eyes. She was moving towards the window when she felt someone hand on her shoulder. First she became scared but when she saw it was shr Shr hugged him and cried. Shr also hugged her back. He was caressing her hairs.

Shr : what happened sumo? U were sleeping na
Su : he is there Shr. ( pointing towards the window)
Shr : no one is there. Come..

He take her towards the window. She saw no one their. She was hugging him. He was caressing her hairs. She was calm now. He took her to the bed and made her lay down. He was about to go when sumo held his hand.

Su: don't go
Shr : I am going to get you some food
Su: plz don't
Shr : sumo Bas main Abhi gya aur Abhi aaya.
Su : hmm.

Shr went. After few minutes he came back with a plate in his hand. He saw suman sitting on the bed hugging her knees. He came near her and sat in front of her and made her eat. Then he gave her medicine and make her sleep. Then he went to hall and told everyone to sleep. Everyone went to their rooms and sleep.

But shr couldn't able sleep as he was thinking about sumo. He moved towards the back. He was standing their when pushkar came from behind.

Pu: relax Bhai, everything will be fine.
Shr : hmm( still lost)
Pu: Bhai sumo is very strong, she will fight this time. Even u r with her onna.
Shr : I promise I will never leave her.
Pu: I know Bhai.
Shr : pushkar I think hume chalna chaiye kal, sumo ki Tabiyat bhi Thik nhi h. And it can affect her health.
Pu : u r right Bhai. I will book the tickets.
Shr : hmm

Then they moved towards their room and slept .

How's it guys. Plz vote and comment. I will update tomorrow. Thank you guys.