It's all about trust 53

Kam:( thinking)Sumam Tumhari vajah se Mujhe is middle class ladki ke sath shr ki shaddi karwani padi. Ab dekho main preti ko ksise Tumhare khilaf Karti hu jiske liye Tum Kuch bhi karne ko ready rehti hu ( smriking)

Shr and pushkar came back after paying the bills. They entered the cafe. Shr sat beside sumo. Her behavior was a little different. He find it weird.

Shr: sumo Kya hua??
Su: I'm tired...

Then shr remembered that they had skip their lunch. He mentally slap himself for forgetting that.

Shr: shit sumo, u had skip your lunch too and didn't have your breakfast properly.
Pu: what!!!!! Sumo how can you be so careless. U are still not fully recovered. ND u know that right.
Su: hmmm.... I'm sorry. It just got slipped from my mind. ( weakly)

Shr made her eat. They all had some snakes and left for home.

Pu: maa main preti ke sath hu... Thode Der Baad aauga.

Kamini nodded. Preti became really excited. They sat in the car.

Pre: where are we going ( excited)
Pu: sumo ke ghar. Bhaiya ka call aaya tha kuch urgent h

ND all excitement flew away. She again start thinking ill about sumo. Soon they reach sumo home and entered inside to find shr, Aditya, aditi, Raj, purva and anjali are sitting their with tensed face.

Pu: Kya hua? ( worried)
Shr : yeh dekh

Shr said passing him the sumo's phone. Pushkar took it and saw some pictures of sumo. He look at them and realise its today's only.

Pu: yeh Kisne send kri
Shr: that stalker. Sirf yeh nhi, bouquet bhi tha and some chocolates.
Pu: sumo kha h
Shr : she is sleeping. Pushkar tujhe Kuch idea yeh koun ho sakta h
Pu: Bhaiya seriously I don't have any idea who could do this.
Shr : Kuch toh yaad hoga. Someone from your collage.
Anj : collage ka toh Tum bhul Jao shr. Sumo was the most popular girl in the collage due to her looks. Almost every boy in the collage has a crush on her. It's almost impossible to fine him if he h
Is from our collage.
Pu: that's true Bhaiya.

Preti started feeling jealous. Purva was notcing her expression. After sometime Preekar and anjali left.

Pur: shr have you been notcing preti behavior nowadays towards sumo. She is been rude sometimes.
Shr: ya... I mean I find it a little weird.
Adi: even me too
Pur: I don't know wheater I should say this or not. It's your family matter.....
Shr : say it purva. Nothing is more important for me than sumo's safety.
Pur: actually I have notcing that your chachi and vandy bhabhi is spending more time with preti. And after preti and pushkar marriage is fixed preti is behaving different around sumo. Even during her transplantation pushkar was ignoring her. I just felt it a little weird. So though to share it with you.

Shr was listening this and was trying to find what must had happened. Eben Raj, Aditi and Aditya too were thinking. And found purva right.

Shr : we will talk about this later as its pushkar and marriage and I don't want to ruin pushkar happiness. We will tell this to pushkar.
Aditi: u r right shr. Till then we will be noticing preti behavior. ND keep a eye on her.
Adi : me and Raj will try to find that stalker.

They all nodded. Purva and Raj went their home. Aditi and Aditya went to sleep.

Shr too went towards Suman's room and slept hugging her

Hello guys
What's up????

Hope you guys like the update. Plz vote and comment.

Few words for shr???

Preti??

Suman??

I will update soon guys.
Thank you
Love you all