It's all about trust 2

Sumo went towards them.anjali went and hug her
Anj : hey beautiful. U r looking gorgeous today
Su: thank you anju. Hey Raj, hey pushkar.
Pu: hi chod, pehle bta kha thi Tu. Itna late Kaise ho gyi.
Suman was about to say something when Raj speak
Raj : Aree pushkar yeh bhi Koi puchne wali bat h. Office main hogi right
Pu: right ( giving hi-fi to Raj and earning glare from sum.)
Shr was watching this silently.sum was about to say something to him but he excuse himself and went to attend the other guest. All of them saw this and became sad.
Anj: don't worry sumo. He will talk to you soon. He will forgive you and plz don't say that u don't deserve his forgiveness. Yar jitni bdi galti nhi ki tune uss se jayda tune suffer kiya h. Now be a good girl and smile.

Finally sumo smile at this. Then they talk about random things. Then after some time shr also join them.
Raj: Vaise sumo u r looking hot today.
Su: thx Raj but tell some thing that I don't know.
And then every one laugh.then after some time they all went to dance except shr and sumo.
Su: hi Shr
Shr : ( with attitude) so you remember me.
Su: why r u saying like this. Shr plz I'm sorry about what I did 10 years ago.
( with teary eyes)
Shr: oh plz suman stop your drama OK and don't ask for forgiveness because you don't know how much I suffered. And plz don't spoil my mood. So bye

And with this he went away from her. She was devastated by the way shr talk to her. She feel like crying. So she left the party and went home and start crying on her fate.
Back to party.
All of them came back from dance floor and they found sumo no where. Then anjali called sumo.
Anjali : sumo kha h Tu.
Su: Yar main gharpe hu. Don't worry
Anj: gharpe.. Tu Thik toh h na.
Su : ya I'm fine. Just thoda head ache h. Medicine bhi le li h.
Anj : chal Thik h. Tc bye
And she cut the call and inform every one that she went home.
Raj : what!  She is OK na
Push: Ha achanak chali gyi. Thik h na woh.
Anj: don't worry she is fine.
Shr: guys chill. Tum log Uski Itni fikar kyu Kar rhe ho. Aur Vaise bhi she doesn't deserve your concern.

Anjali was about to say something when Raj stop her. By saying this shr went away.
Anj: why did you stop me
Raj : Yar it's their matter. I don't think we should interfere.
Pu: right Raj. Yar Anj sum is a strong girl. She will get her friend back. Don't worry
Anj : how could I not. I'm sure Shr ne usse Kuch na Kuch toh kha h. When I talking to her, I can feel that she was crying.
Raj : agar aisa Kuch h na so we will talk to Shr ok
Anj: OK
And then after some time the party got over. They all went their home and sleep.
Mean while sumo was crying. She was crying on her fate.

Thank you guys for your comments and vote. It really mean a lot to me. How was this part. Plz vote and comment.