it's all about trust 3

Next morning sumo woke up and went to get ready. Her eyes were red and puffy due to the countiness crying. She wore a grey office dress.

Then she went to office and entered her cabin and start doing her work

Mean while shr also entered the office. It was his first day. All the staff greated him with a smile. He also greeted them.
Pu: Bhai Aap bade papa ke cabin main jau main Abhi aata hu.
Shr: OK.

Shr goes inside the cabin.
Ram: welcome shr. I'm very happy that you join today. ( smiling)
Sgr: thx papa. It's all because of you. Aapne bhi toh Kitni mehnat se iss company ko Yaha tak pauchya h.
Ram: sirf Meri mehnat nhi. Suman ki bhi.

Shr pov.
Kya jaado kiya h iss ladki ne sab par Pta nahi.
End

Ran: ur cabin is next to Suman's cabin. OK. Go and see that

Shr pov
Oh god next to Suman's cabin. Lekin why do I feel for her. I don't know why I am feeling happy knowing that my cabin is next to her. Why do I feel like something is missing. Shr what r u thinking. U r thinking about SUMAN TIWARI. She is the same. She is the selfish sumo. I was passing by sumo cabin when I herd pushkar voice in her cabin.

Pu: Tu Thik toh h na. I mean kal Tu party se achanak chali gyi. Tabiyat Thik h na. Medicine li. Check up gyi thi. Pain toh nahi ho rha na. Tu Thik....
Su: relax pushkar breathe. I'm OK. Kal Mujhe thoda pain tha isliye chali gyi thi. Check up karwane gyi thi. Reports hi collect karne ja rhi hu. Dr. Nita se kal millna h.

What check up they are talking about .sumo Kya hua h. I am right that something is missing.
Then sumo stand up from her chair. Then I saw her from tee to toe. She is looking pretty in this dress. I can't believe that gulo molu se suman have turned up into a beautiful lady. Ahh shravan shut up.
End

Pu: but Tu akele nhi jayegi. ( then pushkar saw shr)  (to Shr)  Bhai Aap chale jayege iske sath plz
Shr was shock
Shr: chote I have some important work. So I can't.
Su : pushkar Main bachi nhi hu main Khud ja sakti hu.
Pu: Tu toh Chup hi rhe ( moving towards Shr) plz plz plz bhai. Kya Aap apni chote ke liye yeh bhi Kar sakte. ( making a puppy face)
Shr found that their is no point to argue with him so he agreed.

Shr and sumo went towards suman car. Sumo was driving while shr was doing something on phone. Actually he was stealing glances from her. But she was busy driving so she doesn't notice. Suddenly sumo stop the car....

Thank you guys. Plz ignore all my mistakes. Plz vote and comment and tell me how was it.
I will update soon.