It's all about trust 14

In few hours they reached Delhi and went towards their respective homes.shr and pushkar come to drop Adi and suman. They all went inside and had their dinner. All the time sumo was quite. Everyone was tensed about her.

Adi: sumo u OK?
Su: Ha bhai. Woh I'm tired and going to sleep.
Adi: OK. First take ur medicine.
Su: hmm
Shr : I will bring it.

Shr brought the medicine and made her have it. After having medicine she went towards her room and sleep because of her medicine.

While pushvan and Adi were siting in living hall.

Pu: I want to kill Rahul with my own hands ( angry)
Adi: relax pushkar. First we have to heal sumo. This all has affected her very badly.
Shr : Adi is right.
Pu: OK. We will talk about this tomorrow. It's really late and I think we should go home.
Shr : hmm. Adi u don't mind if I stay here tonight.

Adi smile and said : of course shr. Why would I .
Pu: Ohk I'm going. Bye and good night
Shr and Adi : good night and bye.

Pushkar left.
Adi : I'm not sleep, going to make coffee. Wanna have ?
Shr : sure

Adi and shr were sitting in garden.
Shr : Adi if you don't mind, can I ask you something?
Adi : sure. Nd plz don't be formal with me.
Shr : how do you know about me?

Adi smile.
Adi : suman used to tell me. She told everything u. U doing her homework, projects. Ur and sumo fight. U going to London. She had collected all ur memories and kept it in ngo. Have you seen it??

Shr nodded. Adi smile.

Adi : u know what shr when sumo came in my life, I felt really happy that I can't tell u. I used to pamper her very much that I can't tell u. Sumo is a innocent but smart. She is modern but alas value the traditions. She is a perfect sister, daughter and most importantly a perfect women.

Shr : u r right Adi. She is just perfect. ( smiling)

Adi: hmmm. ( drinking coffee)

Shr : u live here with sumo?

Adi: Yup. We and sumo brought this house and decorate it together. Suman had suffered a lot but I'm happy that at least in front of me she became real Suman who is innocent, beautiful not only by appearance but also by heart.

Shr also smile. Then after sometime they went both to guest room or Adi room to sleep.

Next morning shr wake due to some noise. He went to hall to find suman siting on the dinning table laughing while Adi and pushkar were covered with flour, cheese, souce and some other thing.

Shr was standing their confuse. He went towards sumo who was laughing.

Shr : Kya ho rha h?

Su: oh u wake up. ( controlling her laugh) good morning ( smiling)

Shr: ( smile) good morning. Now tell me what's happening here???

Shr said looking towards pushkar and Adi.

Su: they were cooking ( laughing) and end up like this ( pointing towards Adi and pushkar)

Shr also burst into laughter. Adi and pushkar made a grumpy face.

Push: Chup kro tum duno.
Adi:aur Tu ( pointing towards sumo) Chup chap soup finish Kar .
Su: Mujhe nhi khana .
Adi : u don't have any option.
Su: u can't force me ( turning her head )
Adi: I can

With this Adi move towards her but before he reached her, she ran away. Then they both have their Tom and Jerry fight. Adi catch her and made her eat it. Suman made a grumpy face and eat it.

While pushvan were adoring their bond. Adi finally made suman eat her soup.

Su: bhai aapne Mujhe puraa pila diya ( seeing the bowl)
Adi: Maine pila nhi diya tumne pe Lia

Suman made a annoying face.

Shr : I think we should go.
Su: breakfast toh Kar lo
Pu: Ha humne Itne Pyar se bnaya h
Shr : Mujhe Meri jaan Pyari h.

With this suman and shr burst into laughter. Shr and pushkar went home. While Adi and suman were in garden, talking and laughing.

Sorry guys for late update. I was busy with my studies, so can't update.

How's this one?? Plz vote and comment. Next will be on Friday.

Thank you for your vote and comment on my previous chapter. It really meant a lot to me.
Thank you guys.