It's all about trust 38

Next day shravan woke up and saw suman still sleeping peacefully. He smiled and peak her forehead. Then he saw the time and move out of the bed without disturbing her. He kissed her cheeks and forehead. And move downstairs and found aditi coming from kitchen.

Adi : good morning shr
Shr : good morning
Adi : come, have breakfast
Shr : no aditi.. Today is pushkar engagement and I had to go home.
Adi : oh ha.. Then go fast or pushkar will not leave u.
Shr : ya.. Acha aditi when sumo make sure she have her medicine.

Saying this he went away. Aditi smile at his concern towards suman. After sometime Suman also woke up but didn't find shr. She sat on the bed and found a peice of paper on side table. She pick or up and read it

' good morning princess
Sorry for not being beside u but remember today is pushkar engagement. So I have to go home. ND u were so peaceful that I didn't want to wake u up.
Only yours
Shravan '.

She smiled like a fool reading this. She saw her hand and was admiring the ring in her left hand in her ring finger. Why left hand? Because shr wants to make her wear her engagement ring in her right hand on their engagement.

( promise ring)

( promise ring)

She was busy admiring her ring thinking about shr when her phone rang. She saw the caller ID that show ' Nanu ' .she immediately pick up the call.

Su : hello Nanu
Nanu : Sumsn Tum Abhi tiwari killa aa jau.. Kuch baat karni h.
Su: jee Nanu main aati hu.

She hanged the call and get ready. She was really happy that Nanu called her... Their was a ray of hope in her eyes.

She was looking no less then an angel

She was looking no less then an angel. She quickly took her car keys and drove to TK. She entered inside and directly went to nanu's room.

Nanu saw her and smile.

Nanu: aa beth mere pass.

Suman was really happy seeing her Nanu talking with her like before. She sat on the floor keeping her head on his lap. She was feeling content. ND why not after so many days.. She is with her Nanu.

Nanu : Suman Mujhe maaf Kar de. Bina teri baat sune hi main Gussa hogya.
Su : Nanu aap maafi mat magye. Galti Meri thi Mujhe Aapko bta dene chaiya tha par main aapko Hurt nhi dikhana chaiti thi. Sorry.
Nanu : Kio baat nhi sumsn, Mujhe bhi Teri baat Sunni chaiye thi. Main toh Aaj bhi Tujhse baat nhi karta agar shr ne Mujhe samjhaya nhi hota kal.
Su : shr kal Yaha aaya tha ( shocked)
Nanu : ha beta. Usne hi Mujhe samjhaya. Unse yeh bhi btaya ki tum duno ek dusre se Pyar karte ho.

Suman was shocked with this new information. She was scared what if her Nanu again be mad on her for hiding this.

Su : Nanu main aapko btana chaiti thi par Samaj nhi aaya Kaise btau....
Nanu : suman main Tere se Gussa nhi hu balki kush Ho. Sahi decision liya h tune. Shr Tera sath Khabhi bhi nhi chodega. Yeh baat alag h ki jab shr ne Mujhe btaya tab main thoda naraz tha liken Phir shr ne Mujhe samjhaya.

Suman was feeling very lucky to have shravan in her life. She just wanna hug him tight and never ever leave him.

Then they and Nanu talk about some random topics. Nanu was very proud of her as how she manage everything smoothly. After sometime she went down, giving Nanu his medicine.

Mami Ji called sumo and said.

Mamiji : suman sari teyari Ho gyi na.. Aaj sham ko engagenent h.
Sum: ha mamiji, sab teyari Ho gyi h. Maine hall book kar diya tha Abhi ja rhi hu preparation dekhne.
Mamiji : Thik h.. Bas dhayan rakhna ki sham tak sab ready ho.

Mamiji went saying this. Suman move out of the house and when shr called her. She smile and pick it up.

Su :kya baat h... Already missing me.
Shr : no, nd why would I. U r always with me I'm my heart.

Suman smile grew wider listening this. Shr was also smiling knowing she would be smiling.

Shr : acha sumo, I called you to know about the preparation.
Su : I have booked the hall earlier only, just going to check the decoration.
Shr : let's do one thing. Come and pick me from my house and then we will go together.
Su : Ohky.. I'm coming.

Shr hang the call and went to take a shower. Suman reached malhotra mansion and entered inside. Nirmilla saw her.

Nir : Aree suman tum Yaha.
Su : ha aunty, Voh shr se decoration ke bare main baat karni thi.
Nir: ha ha Kio nhi... Shr is all yours. ( smriking)
Su: ( blushed)

Then only Ramnath came from behind.
Ram: Nirmilla kyu pereshan Kar rhi hu Meri bachi ko.

Nirmilla smile. Ramnath hugged suman.

Ram: I'm very happy fir you both. Always stay like this only . Happy.

Hello guys

How was the update??

Nanu and suman scene??

Promise ring??

Do vote and comment and tell me your thoughts on this update.

I will update soon..

Thank you guys
Love you all