It's all about trust 21

Shr woke up and found himself sitting on the floor leaning his back to bed. Last night flashes in front of god eyes. His confession.

His condition was no better than Suman. Their were dried tears marks on his face. His eyes were red.

He stood up and went towards washroom and wash his face. He come out and sit on the couch. He was thinking suman. She is the only one whom she could think about.

He was in his thought when someone knok on the door , this broke his trance. He stood up and open the door to found his father.

Ram: shr, r u ok? It's 11 in the morning and still u r not ready. ( worried)
Shr : everything is fine papa. Voh Bas thoda thak gya tha isliye. Bas thodi Der main ready ho Kar aata hu.
Ram: ok.

Ramnath went downstairs. This whole scenario was seen by pushkar who was standing near stairs.

After sometime Pushkar went to Shr room to find him getting ready.

Pu: bhai Kya hua? 
Shr : Kuch bhi toh nhi. Kyu puch rha h
Pu: toh Aap disturb kyu ho?
Shr : aisa Kuch nhi h.
Pu: bhai sumo ke bare main soch rhe ho na.

Shr was shocked. Pushkar went towards his bhai.
Pu: Adi told me about u and sumo.
Shr : usse Kaise Pta chala.
Pu: he heard ur and sumo talk. Especially ur confession in anger. Seriously bhai, Aap pagal ho. Kaun gusse main confess karta h. U should plan a romantic date and then confessed but nhi Aap toh.....

Shr : woh Mujhe Pta h ( rolling his eyes)

Shr was worried for sumo, irritated because of pushkar. He was in his thought,

Pu: don't worry bhai. Sab Thik hoga. Sumo need some time.

Shr nodded. He wore his jacket then only his phone start ringing. He grinned seeing the caller ID.

Pu: sumo ka h

Shr nodded nd pick up the call.

Shr : hell......

He was cutted by sumo.
Su: Shr meet me at the garden in 10 min.

She cutted the call.
Shr : hello sumo. Hello.

Shr then saw the phone and then realise that suman has hang the call.

Pu: Kya hua?
Shr : she ask me to meet her at garden in 10 min. I'm going. Agar late hogya toh mar gya.
Pu: Wah! ( claping) Abhi se hi woh Aapko orders de rhi h aur Aap follow bhi Kar rhe ho. Sahi h, Sahi h. Jodu ke gulam banoge Aap. ( in a teasing tone)

Shr glare him but of no use. He just ran from their and move towards his car ignoring everyone question.

Everyone were confused by Shr behavior.

In a second only shr reach the garden to find suman standing near a tree. He was lost in her.

Shr pov
When suman called me and told me to meet her in garden. Without saying anything she ended the call. Wired. She never did that. What if she is mad at me? Agh!  Shr use ur mind. Of course she will mad at you because of ur great confession.

I was very worried and this pushkar is teasing me. I want to kill him now but I have to go or I will be found dead. I glare him and move out of my room. Everyone was calling me but I ignored. At this movement my first priority is suman. I get into driving seat and drove the car to garden. I sure never ever in my life I drive this fast.

I enter inside the garden, and started finding suman. I move towards the lonely area of garden and found her their leaning her back towards tree.

She was looking very pretty in that polka dot short dress.

                        ( suman outfit)

Shr focus. I went towards her. Her eyes were closed and was smiling as if enjoying the nature.

I patted her shoulder, she turn around.
End

Shr : thank you shr.
Su made a confused face.
Shr : for choosing talking. Suman today I just wanna say three things. First off all sorry. Sorry for confession.
Su: u r sorry for ur feelings.
Shr : no I'm sorry for confessing it in anger. My feeling for you are true and loyal. Second thing, sumo never think ur self a burden.

Suman was shocked .

Shr : I know sumo, I know u in and out. And don't dare to say anything. OK. Sumo u r my life, when I'm with you I feel ...........

Sorry guys, shranan special confession will be tommorow.  Till then wait. Sorry for doing this but the confession is very long, so...

Tab tak yeh btau ki yeh vala update Kaise h??

Plz vote and comment and follow me.

Thank you