It's all about trust 24

After pushkar went shr stood up and went towards Suman's room. He entered her room and found her in balcony.

He step into the balcony and back hugged her. When his skin come in contact with her skin then he realise that her temperature was not normal. She was burning with fever.

Shr : sumo u r burning with fever. ( worried)

Suman didn't replied that made Shr more worried. He made her turn. As soon as she face him, he saw tears in her eyes.

Shr : sumo what happened?

He asked sweetly cupping her face. Suman crashed in his chest bursting into tears.

He was stroking her hairs asking her what happened.

Su : Rahul died 2 days ago. He did suicide because of me.

Shr was shocked hearing this news. Suman was crying. He composed himself.

Shr : sumo, this is not ur fault ok. Baby plz stop crying. I can't see u like this.
Su : how can..... Shr.... He did suicide.... ( sobbing)
Shr : shh sumo ( cupping her face and wiped her tears with his thumb) sumo just relax or it will effect u. ( remembering something)  sumo go and get ready. We have to go to the doctor today.

Suman was sobbing.

Shr : shh baby. How much u r gonna waste these precious tears. It's not ur fault jaan, u didn't did any thing. Stop blaming yourself. It was his mistake but he didn't face it even he ran from their. We should face our promblems but he didn't. It's is ur fault? No na. Then, stop blaming yourself.

He explain her very sweetly. Suman stop crying and looked at him. He nodded. Suman smile.

Shr : OK now go and get ready.

Suman nodded and went to washroom and get ready.

They both went to hospital for her chemo session. Nurse took suman for her tests.

Shr  was waiting for her when Dr came inside with a file in her hand.

Dr : Shr, I am going to ask some questions, plz answer it carefully.
Shr : ya Dr.
Dr : is suman having weakness or fever or is she having pain?
Shr : ya Dr. I mean whenever she took stress or think something deeply. Even sometimes she fainted. She is having pain in her legs also.

Dr nodded. Shr was worried.

Shr : what happened Dr. Is anything serious.
Dr : Shr we can't say anything, reports will come in two to three days. Then I will tell u. For now, just take care of her, don't let her take any stress. Keep her happy. Make her rest as much she can.

Shr nodded.

Dr : ND if she is having severe pain, then here are the medicine.

Shr nodded. By the time Suman also came. She was feeling weak due to treatment.

Shraman move towards car. Shr start driving.

Shr : sumo tum Thik ho na? 
Su : ya Shr I'm fine , a little bit tired.
Shr : Ohk. Once we reach, u took a nap. That will make u feel better.

Suman just hmmed. She didn't have energy to speak also.

Shr: sumo, r u excited for your suprise?

But Suman didn't replied so shr turn towards her and saw her sleeping peacefully.

Shr : must be tired. ( smile)

He reached home and looked at her. He carry her in his arms and took  to her room. He place her in bed properly and cover her with duvet.

Shr caressed her face.

Shr : u look beautiful like this without any worries, sleeping peacefully. I know u must have cried all night, and all because of me. I know I shouldn't have done that but now I have no complaints as we are together for forever. I love you sumo. I love very much and I promise I will never leave ur side,  Always be with you. We will face everything together weather its a good one or Bad. I love you so much.

Shr kissed her forehead and sat beside her admiring her. After sometime he stood up and about to go when he fell a pull in his hand and saw suman holding his tightly still sleeping. Their were some frown on her forehead.

He smile and lay beside her and peak her forehead. She smile. ND seeing her smile Shr smile to his fullest.

He take her in his arms. She happily snuggled into him while keeping her head near his heart. Shr hugged her and admire her till sleep took over him.

Kaise h??

Sorry guys for late update. Very very sorry.

Plz guys vote and comment. I will be waiting to read ur comments.

Next update will be soon. Thank you guys.