It's all about trust 68

They all reached airport. Purva, anjali and Raj too joined them their.

They checked in and was waiting in VIP waiting area. Older clan was sitting together while younger clan were sitting together.

Su: pushkar, preti excited?
Pu: main toh bhout hu.. Finally I'm marrying the love of my life ( smiling)
Younger
Everyone : Oooooo ( teasing)

Preti blushed hard while pushkar smile.

Pur: yarr Sahi main, I can't hold my excitement. Preti u r damn lucky ( excited)
Aditi : a beach wedding in Florida... I'm really excited. ( excited)
Raj: lo bhai preti aur pushkar se jyda Tum log Excited Ho

Everyone chuckle listening Raj.

Su: seriously even I can't wait to explore Florida. ( smiling, excited)
Shr: don't worry about that, I will take care we roam every Conner of it ( side hugging her)
Pu: mere pyare bhai shaddi Meri h Aspki nhi. Keep your romance in control
Shr: Oyee... Tune suna nhi kya. Pyar kiya toh darna Kya.
Raj: Vahh shr.. Maan gye Tujhe. Tu Pura majnu ban gya h ( hi-fi to pushkar)

Everyone chuckle at his statement. Then only they heard the announcement and went towards boarding gate.

All couples were sitting together.

Suman kept her head on Shravan's chest while shr pulled her closer holding her waist.

Shr: bacha take some sleep or u will feel tired.
Su: hmm ( snuggling into him)

Suman slept keeping her head on shr chest making him smike. He peaked her forehead and smile.

When he feel her even breathe, he took out her diary.

ND turned the pages and continue reading..

Dear dairy
I'm sooooooooooooo happy today. I toped in my batch. Hope Mamma and Papa would proud of me...

We all... Aditya, aditi, pushkar, and rohan went to celebrate my victory. I really enjoyed.

This all... It is so awkward for me at beginning but I'm used to it. Today again a boy try to approach me. But he crossed his limits and start saying ill about pushkar and mine relation. Pushkar and Aditya beat hell of it him.

Ufff... So much drama in a day.

He smile and turned the page..

Hey dairy..
Actually today is Shravan's bday. ND I want to wish him.

I tried to call him but I didn't have any courage after what I did to him. I left him alone when he need me. I hope u forgave me one day.

Uff main bhi kha emotional Ho rhi hu.

Happy Birthday shravan.

My wish for you is that your life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay Big  and your worries stay small.

I love you...

Shr smile at her and kissed her forehead.

Shr: I love you too ( wishpering to her)

Hello guys
How are you??
Hope you all are good.

How was the update??

Don't forget to vote and comment. ND thank you soo much guys for your respond on my previous update.

I will try too update soon..

Thank you
Love you all