It's all about trust 16

After sometime Nirmilla, Ram, pushkar and Adi came. All were worried for suman.

Adi was first to enter and saw shr standing near suman ward, staring her through window. Others also came and saw shr. Ramnath came forward and put his hand on shr shoulder.

Shr immediately wipes his tears and turn around and saw his father.

Ram: how's is suman? ( worried)
Shr : she is fine now.

Nirmilla was crying sliently.
Adi: Shr doctor ne Kya kaha.

Shr told everything that doctor said. Shr was very hurt seeing Suman like this.

Nirmilla was siting on the bench. Adi went inside. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. After sometime Suman gain conscious, Adi called the doctor. Doctor checked her and gave some medicine.

After one hour Suman got discharged and they took her home. She was in her room, when Ramnath enter in. Suman saw him.

Su: uncle I'm fine. See, Mujhe Kuch nhi hua h.
Ram: Ha woh toh Dikh rha h. ( pointing towards her) Suman Tum plz Apna khayal rakha kro. ND ya I have decided that u will not come to office till the time u get fine.
Su: but

Then only Adi and shr come from behind and said : no but wat. U r going to stay at home only.
Shr : Tumhare cases pushkar shambal lega.
Pu: oye Mujhe kyu phasa rhe ho.
Adi: ho pushkar Tum apni dost kam Behan ke liye itna nhi krege. ( childish tone)
Shr : ho pushkar u r very bad ( childish tone)

Pushkar made a annoying face while suman giggled seeing him like this. Adi came to suman and sat beside her.

Adi: princesses let's go and have dinner.

Suman nodded. Suman was about to get up when Adi stop her and carry her in his arms. Others were adoring their bond.

Suman sat between Shr and Adi. Adi and shr made suman ate.

After few minutes

Shr : eat ( putting roti in her plate)
Adi : this also ( putting sabzi in her plate)

Suman made a grumpy face.
Su: I'm full. I can't eat more.
Shr : Aise Kaise, complete eat ( pointing towards her plate)

Adi made her eat with his hand. Finally they both made her complete. Others smile seeing this.

After dinner pushvan and ram - nirmilla went home not before giving instructions to suman and she doesn't have any option except follow it.

Next morning shr wake up and got ready. He had his breakfast. Then he call suman but she was not picking. Then he call Adi.

Adi : Ha shr, bol
Shr: Adi sumo kha h? Phone bhi nhi utha rhi.
Adi: woh office gyi h. Busy hogi isliye nhi utha hogya.
Shr : what! ( worried) she has gone to office and u didn't stop her.
Adi: aur tumhe lagta h woh Meri bat mangi. Sumo mere uthne se pehle hi chali gyi.
Shr :uff. This girl. Why can't she take care of herself. ( frustrated) I will get her home.
Adi : Ohk. Bye

Shr immediately went to office and entered her cabin and saw her engrossed in work. Shr went towards her.

Shr : hello madam
Su: oh( looking up) hi Shr

Then she again engrossed in her work. Shr was annoyed.

Shr : what are you doing here?
Su: doing my work ( leaving her work and looking him)
Shr : which word of 'take rest and don't stress 'u don't understand .
Su: I'm not taking any stress. I'm just going my work .
Shr : whatever. We r going home. Now
Su: nd what made you think that I will agree with u.
Shr : if you not, then I have my ways.
Su: Do whatever you want. I'm not coming.
Shr : then don't blame me for this
Su : for.....

She couldn't complete her sentence as shr picked her in bridal style and went out of her cabin. Every employee was looking at them with shocked expression. Some were jealous also.

Su: Shr what r u doing? Everyone is looking at us.
Shr : as if I care. Aur vaise bhi I have u warning na.
Su: Shr leave me
Shr : no
Su : leave me
Shr : no
Su: Shr ( angry)
Shr : no
Su: why you had to be so stubborn? ( annoyed)
Shr : same goes for you madam.
Su: Agh

Sumo made a grumpy face and pouted and shr seeing her but hide it. He made her sit in the car and drove back to home.

Then he took her inside and put her on couch where Adi was siting. He smile seeing her.

Shr : lo Aa gyi sumo
Su: aa nhi gi Mujhe laya gya h
Shr : u r so stubborn
Su: Tum se kam
Shr : acha! Woh thode Der phele Pta chal gya tha
Su: u r so bad
Shr : suits me.
Su: Agh!!

Adi was having a good time controlling his laugh and finally he burst into laughter. Shraman look at him with confused face. After few minutes Aditya control himself.

Adi: pushkar had told me about ur small fights ( pointing towards shraman) today I got to see na, so I was not able to control my self.

Shraman also smile remembering old days.

Adi: sumo u must be hungry na ?
Su: yes bhai, very hungry
Shr : Phir bhi ghar nhi Aa rhi thi.

Suman glared him while Adi chuckle.

Adi: u wait here I will made something.

Suman nodded. Them Shr notice her outfit.

Shr : Waise sumo, Aaj yeh outfit?

( sunan outfit)

Su : Aise hi. I love wearing these.

Shr smile at her.
Shr : Waise sumo Tum Aaj office kyu gyi?
Su: Shr their is lot of work in office and how can I just leave it .
Shr : Voh pushkar aur main handle Kar lege.
Su: Thik h. I will take care of my self

Then they both smile.

How's it guys? Plz vote and comment. I will try to update soon.
Thank you.