It's all about trust 44

shraman were enjoying outside. Shr decided to take sumo out to divert her mind.

They did shoping, watch movie. They were enjoying, talking with each other. They just forget the world and were enjoying.

They come back home and had their dinner. Shr make sure that suman had her medicine. Suman was just loving his care but was scared also. Sacred of loosing him.

Shr made her sleep and was sitting beside her. After she slept, he kissed her forehead and move towards the side table and took out her dairy which he wants to read from past few days.

He took a deep breath and open it and start reading it....

1st page

Hey diary...
I really don't know what to write. It just Nanu gifted me this dairy and said that I can share anything with you which I can't share with any one.

But I seriously don't know what to do. I became so alone after shr went. I miss him and I know I was at fault. But he should give me a chance to speak. He just left me. He broke our friendship. I sooo miss him. It's 1 month now since he went. ND he didn't even talk to me once. Even I tried calling him but he didn't respond. Was my mistake so big that he couldn't forgave me.

I don't know what to do. After he went I don't want to do anything. Pushkar says that I'm changed. I became more studios. Ya, I spent my whole day in library to forget him.

Plz come back shr... Plz... I'm sorry... I can't live without you... Plz....

End........

( their were some tears marks on the dairy)

Shr was also in tears as he also felt same after leaving her. His state was no good. All day and night he used to miss her. How he wish to come back but again his ego come in between.

He flip the page and start reading....

2nd page

Hey diary

I don't know what's happening to me. I feel like a part of me is missing since the day shr went. Do I love him?? No... How can I love him. But what's this feeling...

I feel very lonely without him. I spend my whole in library studying. My grades are also improving. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Sad because their is no one with whom I can share my feeling... My happiness.

Maybe this is the punishment for what I did to shr. I hope I meet him soon.

End.....

3rd page

Hey diary
Today I wanna confess something. I wanted this to tell him but he is not their. I hope one day I can say it to him..

That I miss him very badly. I'm so alone without him. Their is no one for me. Sometimes I get these urges to compact him but again it get disconnected. It feel like a depression. Like I'm falling in darkness. My eyes are craving for him... I want him back in my life very badly... I'm ready to do anything just to see him for a moment... Just to talk to him.. Just to tell him that I love him... Yes I love him with my whole heart...

It's so weird na... I miss someone who isn't mine to miss... I dream about someone who isn't mine to dream.. I love someone who isn't mine to love... It hurts me.. He has my heart but I can't have him in my life... Just Bcz of my stupid mistake......

End....

The whole page with filled with tears marks. Shr was crying reading this. He never thought that his departure will hurt her so much.

He was somewhere angry also.. That how can she think like this..

Shr : I'm only yours sumo... Only yours.. Yours to miss...yours to dream... ND only yours to love..only you have rights on me...u are my life sumo.... ( crying)

Hello guys
What's up!!

How was the update??

Thoda emotional Ho gya na???

But guys... Their are more to come.

Plz vote and comment guys. ND I really love your respond on my previous update.

I will update soon

Thank you guys
Love u all............