It's all about trust 6

Shr was going towards his room but pushkar stop him.

Pu: Bhai Aap kha the ( stern voice)
Shr: sumo ke sath
Pu: matlab everything is sorted between u too ( cheerful voice )
Shr : Ha. I realize that I was so wrong about sumo. She is different push, very different. ( tears in his eyes)
Pu: ( understanding what she was saying) Bhai I want to tell u but sumo stopped me.
Shr : ( crying) why her pushkar, why her
Pu: ( consoling him) Bhai u have to be strong for her. If u will broke then how will you console her.
Shr : ( wiping his tears) u r right pushkar. I have to be strong.
Pu : Bhai Aap aur sumo report collect karne gye the .kya aaya report main
Shr : ( rembering of report) oh shitt!!! We forget to collect the reports.
Pu : what how can she forget to collect to collect the reports ( concern angry voice) u know what Bhai, even knowing about her illness she never took care of herself.
Shr : that's why u, anjali and Raj always worried for her. ( smiling faintly)
Pu: yes Bhaiya. She is very careless about herself. She take care of everyone except herself.
Shr: I am here na, now I will take care of her.
Pu : vaise Bhai. U love sumo na.
Shr ( looking opposite) no. It's nothing like that.
Pu: don't lie to me Bhaiya. I have read that letter which u wrote to sumo, ten years ago. Bhai, if u don't love her then u won't feel able to feel her pain. Bhaiya in these then years whenever I called you, u always asked her. Not directly but indirectly. But you cared for her. U have broken all the ties to her but u can't forget. U always cared for her. U always loved her.
Shr : ( looking towards him)  it's true pushkar. I always love her. Only I know how I spent these ten years without her. I missed her every second. But I don't know wheater she love me or not.
Pu : she does Bhaiya. She loves u very much. When u left then she realize that she loves you. Not only u Bhai she suffered equally.
Shr : no she suffered more than me pushkar. ( with moist eyed)
Pu: Bhai, everything will be fine don't worry. Let's go and sleep. I'm very tired. ( dramatically) ( cheering up)
Shr : band Kar drama aur ja
Pu : at least gn toh bol do
Shr : gn
Pu: gn

They went to sleep. Next day suman got ready and had her breakfast. She move out of the house and locked it. She was going towards her car when she notice Shr their. She goes towards him.
Su : tum yha Kya Kar rhe ho??
Shr : tumhe lene aaya hu. We have to go to the hospital to collect ur report.
Su: shr we will collect it in evening na. I have lot of pending work in office.

Shr shook his head in disbelief.
Shr : we r going now. And that's final.
Su: plz na Shr ( making cute pout)
Shr : sumo no
Su: tum nahi manage na ( irritated)
Shr : nhi.
Su: Chalo

Then they both drive to hospital. They were waiting for Their number. Finally they went inside.

Dr nitti ( sumo's doctor) : hi suman. How are you. Everything is fine na.
Su: ya doctor. I'm fine. Actually I am here to collect my report.
Dr : Ohk. Come and sit. Actually I want to talk to you in personal ( looking towards Shr)

Shr under this and said : sumo I'm waiting outside.

But suman stopped him.
Su: Dr u can speak in front of him. He is like my family only.

Shr feel overwhelmed by sumo's word.
Dr : Ohk. Actually sumo ur one reports have came and that says that u r week from inside. We have to start the treatment soon suman and for that u have to be strong.

Shr was listening very quietly everything what Dr said.
Dr: sumo here r some medicine u have to take. Suman eat ur on time and do not skip ur meal. Take less stress. Ok. Or it will harm your health.

Su : Ohk Dr. But I can work na.

Dr: if you work less that would be more better.

Shr : don't worry doc. From now onwards she will work less.

Dr smile at him and tell him about suman medicine, treatment side effects and many more things related to it and also about risk of sumo's life. Shr was shocked listen to this. But he reacted strong. Only he know how much broken he is from inside.
They went towards parking area.

Shr : sumo u should go home and rest.
Su : shr I'm fine. And besides that I have lot of cases pending.
Shr: no that's final u will rest.
Su : ugh! (irritated)  fine. I will not stress myself. Fine now
Shr : fine. But when u u not feel good, u will immediately go back home and rest.
Su : OK done

Then they drove back to office. Suman was working on a case and she was helping her so that she doesn't take any stress. Suman smile at his concern. Shr made her do her lunch and then give her medicine. Then they took a small break. They talked about random things. They were laughing.

So guys how's it. I hope you liked it. Sorry for late update. Plz vote and comment. Next update will be on Monday. Pakka on Monday. I will be on time.