It's all about trust 18 (Maha episode)

Next day shr woke up. He call suman and she pick up the call in first ring only.

Shr : Kya baat h, mujhse baat karne ke liye Itni jaldi. ( in order to tease her )
Su: HA HA very funny. I had my phone in my hand, so I pick up ur call in first ring only.
Shr : Vaise, u r ready na?
Su: ready?? For what???
Shr : sumo don't tell me that u don't remember. ( anger)

Suman then realize. She slap her forehead.
Su: sorry it's just slip from my mind.
Shr : sumo how can you be so careless. Today is ur first chemo sessions and u forget it.
Su: sorry shr. Because of stress it just slip from my mind.
Shr : leave it. Get ready in an hour. I'm coming.
Su: but...
Shr : sumo
Su: fine.
Shr : bye. Tc ( sweetly)
Su: bye ( smiling)

She hang the call and went to washroom. After sometime she came out wearing

She move downstairs to find Adi waiting for her at dining table

She move downstairs to find Adi waiting for her at dining table. She smile.

Su: good morning Bhai
Adi: good morning choti. Come let's have breakfast.

Suman nodded and they both went to dining table.

Su: umm( moaning) it's so yummy.

Adi smile.
Adi: sumo r u nervous?
Su: a little bit.
Adi: don't worry, everything would be fine. Vaiae Shr is going with u
Su: Yup. He is coming.

Then only they heard a car horn.
Adi : lo Aa gya
Su: bye Bhai.
Adi: all the best. Bye

Adi kissed her forehead. Suman went outside to find Shr waiting for her. She smile.

When she was coming towards him, she got tripped and was about to fall when two Strongs arms hold her. She closed her eyes in fear. She opened her eyes only to find Shr staring her with something she always want to see in his eyes. They had a cute eye lock.

Suman broke the eye lock. Shr made her stand. They both were standing quietly. Shr broke the silent.

Shr : chale
Su: hmm
Shr : btw good morning. ( smiling)
Su: good morning ( smiling

Shr start driving. Suman was seeing out from window.

Suman pov
This can't happen. I want this always but not now after knowing my condition never. Shr and me can't be together. It wrong for Shr. I have to made distance from him. We are good as friends. We can't be anything else. I will stay away from him. Yeh hum duno ke liye achhe h.
Pov end

Meanwhile Shr was stealing glances from suman.

Shr pov
She is looking disturbed. Na Kuch bol rhi h aur na hi smile Kar rhi h. Kal sham se hi she is lost somewhere. I will ask her later. Ya I should ask later.
End

They reach the hospital. And move towards doc cabin. Doc told them some side effects of the treatment. Shr was now more worried. They took suman with them for the treatment. While shr was still in doc cabin waiting for her.

He was looking more nervous than Suman. Doc came after sometime.

Shr : how's is she? ( worried )
Dr: relax Shr. She is fine . I can see u r more nervous than Suman.
Shr : not..hi..g li.ke doc..to.r . It just I..I am a little worried.
Dr : relax Shr. She is a strong girl. U know I have never seen a girl like her. First she used to come with her mami but after few appointments, she started coming alone. I must say she is very strong. It is not easy to fight with this thing alone.
Shr : I know, she is really strong. ( smiling) but now I'm with her actually we are with her. Her best friends. It just I'm worried.
Dr: ( smile at him) Don't worry she is fine. Her chemotherapy is going on. Mean while I will explain u her treatment.

Shr nodded.

Dr : shr as I said in starting only thar these sessions will have some side effects. To prevent them here is some medicine that she must take on time or she has to go under the side effects.

Shr nodded.

Dr: Shr her next session is next week. Shr : doc after these session will she be perfectly fine? ( nervous and worried)
Dr : it will decided on her reports. Let's hope for the best.
Shr : when will report come?
Dr : after completing these sessions.

Shr nodded. Then doc explain him some of her medicine and her chemotherapy sessions.

After sometime Suman came with a nurse who was explaining hee something.

Then shr and sumo went to the car and she Start driving. Shr notice that suman is still lost.

Shr : sumo Kya hua? U look lost.
Su: Kuch nhi Shr. It's just a head ache.
Shr : pakka na.
Su: pakka.

They both went inside suman house and found Adi, purva, Raj, pushkar, preti and anjali. Suman saw anjali and jump on her. They both hugged each other.

Su: Tu Kab aayi ?
Anj: Aaj Subah h.
Pu: hogya Bharat milap, toh Chalo. Mujhe bukh lgi h. Iss Adi ke bache ne Kuch bhi khane nhi diya. ( in a dramatic tone)
Su: Bukkad
Pu: oye, mere khane par nazar mat lga.

Everyone laugh at this. ND move towards the dining hall. They had their lunch with lot of laughing and pushksr lame jokes.

They all were sitting in dinning room when suman excuse herself and move towards her room.

It was almost thirty minutes till suman has gone. Shr was restless, he went upstairs in sumo room by making dinner and medicine excuse. He took a plate of food and medicine with him. What he saw made his heart priced. Suman was sitting near window , crying.

Shr rushes towards her and tried to console her. She was just crying.

Su: Shr they hate me. They hate me.( crying)
Shr : no one hates u sumo. Stop crying.
Su: no Shr. Mami, msusi, Mausa, they hate me. They hate me. They don't want me, Shr. They hate me ( crying) am I that bad. Nanu is also not talking to me. ( crying)
Shr : shh. Sumo u r not bad ok. Nanu is hurt, that's it. He will talk to u soon. Don't worry. ND who said they don't want u. They love you na.
Su: when I went TK yesterday, I heard them talking. ( crying)
Shr : no one hate u sumo.
Su: no they hate me. I'm bad that's why mom dad left me. I'm Bad that's why they don't want me. U also go. ( pushing him and standing up) I'm bad ( crying)

Shr felt helpless seeing her like this. Suman was feeling dizzy. She was about to fall when shr hold her. Now he was angry and worried about her.

Su: they hate me. They hate me ( sobbing)
Shr: shut up. Just shut up. ( angry) stop crying. No one hates u, understand no one. All will be fine. Now plz have ur dinner and medicine.
Su: I don't wanna have. Just leave ( frustrated )
Shr: sumo plz have ur dinner and medicine.
Su: I don't wanna have. Sunna I don't wanna have. ( angry) nhi lugi toh Kya hoga, I will die na, let me die. ( shouted)

Now shr loose his temper.
Shr : just shut up. OK. Just shut up ( angry) just have ur dinner.
Su: why do u care? Why are u doing this? ( shouted)
Shr : ( hold her from shoulder) u want to know why I'm doing this.( angry) (frustrated) U want to know why do I care. Then listen I care because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT. I LOVE U

Ksisa h?? Plz vote and comment. Achhe achhe comment Karna. I will be waiting for ur comments. ND ya follow me plz guys.

For knowing sumo's reaction u have to wait for Tuesday. Ya next update will be on Tuesday. Pakka guys. I will not late this time.

Thank you guys