It's all about trust 28

They were shocked to see, what they saw. Their were bouquets and chocolate in front of main door.

Shr anger rose up seeing these things. He went towards main gate, and pick those things and throw it.

Adi : Shr calm down.

They both rushes towards them , and hold his hand.

Shr : pushkar threw these things away before suman came home.

Pushkar nodded. He was going to take these things away when shr stop him. Pushkar gave him a confused look.

Shr move towards the gifts and pick the teady. He took out a peice of paper from it.

Shr open that letter and read it.

Hello suman
How are you?  Hope your are fine till I meet you. Don't worry we will meet soon baby.

I hope u liked my gifts and ya, STAY AWAY FROM SHR or else he has to go forever from this world. U know na, what I'm saying. U r mine, only mine. I will make it true soon baby.

Shr fist his fingers and closed his eyes to control his anger.

Pu : bhai u ok?
Shr : hide these things before sumo came back.

Pushkar nodded. And went

Adi : thank god, sumo Yaha nhi h.
Shr :hmm. Let's go inside.

Adi unlock the door and they both went inside.

After sometime they all were discussing about the stalker. After 3 hours aditi and suman returned home, looking all tired.

Sumo directly went next to Shr and put her head and closed her eyes. Shravan smile at her cute antics. But suman didn't move, Shr felt something is wrong in her behavior.

He touched her cheeks and shouted

Shr : sumo u r burning with fever ( worried)

Everyone attention move towards her. Suman was having difficulty in opening her eyes. Shr carry her to her room and make her lie on bed. He was rubbing her hands. She start shivering badly. Shr tap hee cheeks continuously calling her name.

Suman hugged him. He was caressing her hair. Shr felt something wet on his chest and tears flowing from suman eyes. He became very worried.

Shr : sumo what happened?
Su : Shr, it's paining. ( she cried in pain)
Shr : shh. Babu Abhi Thik ho jayega. U r my strong sumo na.

Shr said holding his tears back.

Suddenly shr remember something.

Shr : sumo did you take ur medicine?

Sumo didn't answer. Shr broke the hug and hold her from shoulder.

Shr : sumo, medicine li?

Suman nodded in no. Shr became very much worried. All were standing at the coner having tears in their eyes seeing their soul in this condition. Shr quickly took the medicine from drawer and made her have it. She gulped the medicine down her throat.

Suman was still hugging him. Suddenly shr felt, her whole weight on him and saw suman sleeping. He made her lie down and cover her with duvet.

All move out and were in living room except shr. He was still beside Suman, caressing her face and peaking her forehead time to time, making him assure that she is fine.

Unknowingly Shr also slept beside her.

It was evening when Aditi came to sumo room to wake her up as she didn't eat anything since afternoon.

He entered the room to find shraman sleeping peacefully in each others arms. She smile and blessed them.

She shook Shr due to this shr woke up with a jerk. He first looked sumo and after seeing her sleeping, he also became relax.

Then he notice aditi.

Adi : Shr wake her up, she has not eaten anything since afternoon.

Shr nodded. Aditi went downstairs. Then shr look at sumo who was sleeping peacefully. He softly wake her up.

Suman open her eyes to find a pair of eyes staring her with love. She smile and stoop up. Shr checked her forehead.

Shr : ab Thik hona?
Su: ha, shr I'm fine.

Shr hugged her.

Shr : u don't know how much worried I was. ND why didn't you took ur medicine.
Su : sorry shr. I promise I won't repeat it again.
Shr : promise
Su : pakka promise.

Shr smile and kissed her forehead. Then they both freshen up and went downstairs.

Hey guys.
What's up

Hope you guys like this update. Plz vote and comment. I'm always very excited to read ur comments.

So, what u think who can be stalker ? Any guesses?

I will update soon guys.
Thank you