It's all about trust 65

After breaking their fast, elders move towards dining table while younger clan was sitting in lawn having their dinner.

Shr was feeling Suman as she was too weak.

Then he carried her to his room and made her sleep and sat beside her and caressed her face.

He himself didn't realize when he fall into a deep slumber.

Next day was really busy for everyone as they have to leave for Florida for Preekar wedding. Their was hustle bustle not only in malhotra mansion but also in tiwari killa.

But unaware of these things Two love birds were sleeping peacefully in each other arms.. Shraman

But no one in mood to let them sleep. Suman phone start ringing.

Shr stirr on his sleep and looked at suman who was sleeping peacefully. He quickly pick up the call before her sleep broke..

On call
Mami Ji : suman kha ho Tum?? Kabse phone baj rha hoga, Koi hosh h Kya nhi tumhe. Tum jaldi ghar aao Kitna kaam h. Tumhari Behan ki shaddi h aur Tum ho ki... ( angry)

Shr closed his eyes to control his anger. Now he understand why suman had left tiwari killa.

Shr: mamiji main shr bol rha hu.  Suman soo rhi h. ( trying to to sound rude)
Mamiji : beta usse utha do. Aur bolo tk Aaja. Bhout kaam h aur yeh maharani soo rhi h ( furious)

ND cut the call. Shr was furious Now. ND ho bhi kyu na, how can he listen something against his love and when she had not done anything.

Shr: sabko problem kya h sumo se. Kya bigada h sumo ne kisse ka. Pushkar ki shaadi Khatam hote h main Suman ko Yaha se dur le jauga.

He was looking at her and carresed her face.

Shr: I promise sumo, I will always protect you.

Suman stirr in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes to meet shr one.

He smiled at her and kissed her nose lightly ( I'm a very fond of nose kiss. I don't know why I found it cute 😘😘)

Shr: good morning beautiful
Su: good morning ( sleepy)
Shr: Chalo get up, and get ready.
Su: hmm..

Suman just snuggled into hum making him smile.

He pick her up and took her to the washroom and wash her face. He made her do brush and then left the washroom and suman had shower.

Shr was slecting his and her outfit when her phone start ringing.

He saw the caller ID and immediately pick up the call.

On call
Shr: good morning Dr
Dr: good morning shr. Actually I have called you to inform you that Suman's repost has been come.
Shr: is everything okay?? ( nervous)
Dr: umm shr not exactly. Suman's 60% body has recovered but their are still chances of her having cancer again. So just make sure she didn't take any stress as it will affect her and make her eat healthy food and make sure she had her medicine on time.
Shr: oky dr.. I will take properly care of her.
Dr: I have full faith on you shr.

They ended the call.

Shr saw suman coming out of the washroom in just a towel.

He was mesmerized by the sight in front of her. Water droplets falling from her hair makimg fun go insane.

He didn't even realise when his legs start moving.

He reached near her and hugged her from back and start trailing kisses down her neck.

Su: shravan ( moaning softly)

He sucked the water droplets from her shoulder and
licked her collar come and gave a dark love bite their.

Su: Ahh.. Shr ( moaning)

He looked her her through the mirror. Her almond shape eyes were closed and her those beautiful luscious lips were a little parted inviting him.

Suman open her eyes to find shr looking at her intensly. She blushed under his gaze.

He turned her and hold her towel in order to prevent it from falling.

They move a little closer to each other and not able to resist they kissed each other pouring all the love they have for each other.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Shraman : I love you

Shraman : I love you too

They chuckle at this.

Hols people
How are you all??

How was the update??

Shraman scene??

Do vote and comment.

Thank you guys..