It's all about trust 4 ( Maha episode)

Shr pov
Suddenly dumo stops the car and she step out and take out some basket type of thing from back seat. I was really confused what she is doing. So I ask her why we r here as we have to go to the hospital.
Su: woh Mujhe Kuch kam h yha. Tum bhi chalo na. U will find peace here.

We were walking towards a big gate on which it was written 'little angles'.
It was a NGO. There were many kids and some women.

Suman walk towards them. All the children came towards suman when they saw her. They were shouting suman Di. They all hug her and she also hug them. Then suddenly a small girl came from behind and said

Girl: Aap Mujhe bhul gye na
Su: Aise Kaise Main apni Cia ko bhul sakti hu. ( with a cute pout)

She looks really cute when she pouts. The small girl smile.
They were talking and laughing. I smiled looking at them. Then a old lady came to me.
Old lady: r u shravan.
I was surprised that how she know my name.
Me: yes I am. But how do you know?
Old lady : suman had told so much about you that's why. She really miss you.
I smiled at this. She continued : I want to show you some thing. Come with me.

I followed her. I was amazed by the interior. It was simple yet beautiful. Perfect for kids. Everything was well organized. I was shocked then the old lady speak.
Old lady : this is all done by suman. Actually this ngo is owned by suman only. Every week she came here or whenever she is weak or sad. She is a sweet heart. ( smiling)

I also smile. Then we entered a room. I was really shock to see that what I saw. It was beautiful room surround by lots and lots of pictures of me and sumo of our childhood. I didn't knew that suman has kept all the pics of our childhood. There were some paintings also.
There was a table on which sone paints, brush, caryon, pencil and Some other paintings stuff. At the side of the table there was a canvas stand. At one comer of the room there was a shelf. The room was very beautiful decorated. I thought that sums never Care about our friendship but I was wrong, she did.

Shr: ( still in shock) yeh sab
Old lady : yeh sab suman layi thi jab Tum chale gye the toh woh inn saari chezo ke sath time spend Karti thi. Voh depression main chali gyi thi. She suffered a lot. Sirf 15 saal ki hi toh thi Voh. ( she started crying)
Shr : ( consoling her) Mujhe Janna h, sumo ke sath Kya tha pichle 10 saalo main. Plz tell me aunty.
Old lady : ( smile looking at him still tears in her eyes)  toh suno

Flashback
When shr left for London sumo became alone as her strength was gone. Her Shr was gone. All because of her. She was very sad and guilty. She was not talking to anyone. She kept quite whole day. Sumo who was very popular in school has became quite. She didn't did any pranks. She took study seriously.
She has her three true best friend with her anjali, pushkar and Raj. Of course her sis priti. She was always there for Suman. Sumo top The school. She was very happy at this. But she was missing Shr like hell.

Anjali, Raj and pushkar help her to overcome depression. She was now ok. She started talking and laughing with them only. She became Suman for world and sumo for her friends and close one.

Her close one were only her Nanu, Ramnath and Nirmilla. Sumo got the scholarship and continued her study in Mumbai. She got her degree. When she come back, everything was changed, her so called family was changed. Sumo started working in malhotra associates and was gaining success. In mean while her family members except her Nanu was not talking properly with her. Sumo didn't know the reason behind their weird behavior. But one day when  pushkar and sumo were going out, when they listen something

Rachna ( suman masi) : Kya hua bhabhi. Aap pereshan lag rhi h.

Manju( suman Mami) : pereshan nhi rhe toh Kya Kre, Humare beta America main akele h, uska waha ghayal rakhne ke liye bhi Koi nhi h. Jab babu Ji se puchu ki hum sab waha
Ja sakte h toh mana Kar deta h. Kehta h ki suman ko yha akele chod ke Kaise jai. Jabse yeh ladki Humari jindigi main aayi h na Humari toh kismat hi phut gyi h. Ek toh pehle se hi Iski maa ne humse 20 lakh ka karj liya h aur upar se iske pdayi ko Jo alag karcha hua h.

Rachna: Sahi keh rhe ho Aap. Jabse Voh aayi h na tabse Bass iss ghar main loss hi hua h. Upar se babu Ji ne usse paise lene se bhi mana Kar diya.

Suman was devastated by listing this. She ran from their. Her Mami had told many time about that lone,  but never ask her. At that day only she buy a house. Next day she tell all of them that she is shifting and she also return the loan that her mother had taken with interest . She told everyone that she want to became independent. Every one was happy except her Nanu and mama. They denied her decision but sumo was sumo, usne uhnr bhi mana liye. And she shifted. After 1 week the whole tiwari family went to America.
In mean while pushkar told this to Raj, anjali, Ramnath and Nirmilla. They went to meet her and we're amazed by the interior of the house. They were proud of sumo.

Ram: beta tumhe Hume btana chaiye tha na.
Su: uncle everything is fine now. I'm happy as my family is happy.
Pu : seriously sumo ,Tum Abhi bhi uhne family khaugi. ( angry)
Su: pushkar Kuch kehdene se rishta Khatam nhi ho jata. ( with teary eyes) 

All of them were proud of her. Everything thing was going good. Suman was happy. She became the best lawer in the city. Her Nanu was proud of her.
Flashback over
Shr was having tears in his eyes.
I didn't knew sumo ne itna Kuch jhela h. Aur main Uska best friend ho Kar bhi Kuch nhi Samaj paaya. Shame on you shr. Pyar karta hu main usse. Tab bhi
Pov end

Old lady : but bhagwan ne usee Bas Itni nhi aur bhi problem Di .
One day she was working in office when suddenly she fainted. She was feeling weak from from days. When doctor examine her they told that ( crying ) that  SHE HAS CANCER.

Shr was shocked to the core. He know that he was missing something. Now he understands why everyone is so carefully about suman. He is now very guilty. He wants to talk to her now. So he went out.
He finds sumo sitting on a swing and seeing sky. He wipes his tears and went towards her. And sat next to her swing.
Shr : sumo agar main tumse Kuch mangu toh doogi. ( sweetly)
Then she shifted her gaze to him and without wasting a second she said: he of course.
This made Shr smile
Shr: Kya Mujhe Meri dosti vapas mill sakti h jo Maine 10 saal pehle todh di thi.
Sum was very happy listing this. She can't express it.

Sum pov
Suddenly shr ask me ' Kya Mujhe Meri dosti vapas mill sakti h jo Maine 10 saal pehle todh di thi'

I was shocked and happy both. I can't express the feeling. I don't know what to say. I just node in yes. Tears of joy welded up in my eyes. Then he stand up and said
Shr: hi I'm shravan malhotra. Mujhse dosti karoge?
I smiled at this. I also stand in front of her and said : hi, I'm suman tiwari. Hmm let me think ( acting as if I was thinking something)
I played with him.
Shr : sumo ( with a cute pout)
I laugh at this.
Me: friendship accepted Mr malhotra

Then we both hug each other.
Su: I miss you shr
Shr: I miss u too sumo
Then we broke the hug and start walking. I thought to say sorry but he said
Shr: don't need to say sorry.
I smiled at this as he know me very well.
Me : Shr u only said na ki friendship main sabse important trust hota h aur iss bar main yeh trust nhi thodo gi.

We smiled at each other.
Then suddenly shr ask me something
Shr : sumo u mean ki Tum abse mujhse Kuch nhi chupayogi.
I nodded
Shr : toh sumo tumhe kaunsi se medical problem h jiski Tum reports lene ja rhi ho.
I was shocked that Shr ne achanak yeh bat kyu puchi....

Hi guys and thank you. Hope so you like this episode. Plz vote and comment. Next episode will be on Tuesday.
Thank you