It's all about trust 15

Shr and pushkar went to cafe for a meeting. After that they were about to go when they saw suman and Adi coming towards cafe laughing and talking. Adi was carrying some shoping bags. They both went toward them. Shr was mesmerized by suman. She was looking very pretty and cute.

                    ( Suman outfit)

Shr : hey, u both here?
Adi: woh we were here for some fun and shoping
Shr : so done or still left
Adi: bhai marvaye ka Kya. Shoping bags nhi Dikh rhe pichle 2 ghante se lekar ghum rha hu aur Kitna shoping karni h. ( faking anger)

Shr laughed while suman pouted. Adi pulled sumo cheeks, she smile. Then only Adi got a call, he excuse himself.

Adi: sumo I have go.( sad)
Su: cheer up bhai. U go, I will come later.
Adi : but....
Shr : Adi u go. I will drop her. Don't worry.
Su: now fine.
Adi: Ohk. But u take care.

Suman nodded. Adi kissed her forehead and bid then good bye.

Shr : so Kya karna h?
Su: let's watch a movie ( excited )
Shr : let's go.

They both went to movie theater.

Shr : which one u wanna see?
Su: horror (excited)
Shr : pakka ( rising his eyes bros)
Su: Ha. Kyu?
Shr : kyuki Mujhe Goa trip yad h. ( laughing)
Su: ( looking here there) I was not scared.
Shr : that I know ( laughing)
Su: u know what, let's cancel the plan. ( glaring)
Shr : sorry sorry. Going to take the tickets.

Shr buy the tickets and popcorn. They both seated. In between the movie, Suman hold Shr hand tightly. While shr looked at her with suprised. He found her scared. He hold her hand tightly assuring her.

The person next to sumo touched her hand. First she thought that it may be by accident but he again did it.

Su: excuse me

Per: yes..

Su: can't u keep ur hand by yourself .

Per: what's my fault?  U r looking so hot that I can't help touching u. Aur Kya sirf ise ( pointing towards Shr) hi tumhe chune ka right h. Hum bhi h, Hume bhi thoda bhav do.

Shr : chal main Tujhe bhav deta hu.

Shr grabbed him by his collar and took him outside. He started punching him and kicking him. Suman tried to stop him but he didn't listen him.

Suddenly Suman felt dizzy. She was lossing her senses. Her eyes was closing. She was feeling weak. She called Shr softly. Shr immediately leave the man and turned towards suman and saw her holding her head. The man ran away saving his life.

Suman was about to fall when shr caught her. Shr made her stand on her feet.

Shr : sumo Kya hua?  Tum Thik ho na.
Su: ha shr I'm fi....

She can't complete her sentence as she fainted. Shr prevented her from falling. He carry her in his arms and took her to hospital, to Dr nitti.

After sometime Dr came outside after checking her.

Shr : Dr how's she? ( worried)
Dr : relax Shr. She is fine now.
Shr : then why she fainted?
Dr: can we go to our cabin and talk.
Shr : OK.

They both went to Dr cabin.

Shr : anything serious dr
Dr: woh Shr I want to discuss about Suman's treatment. We r going to start as soon as possible.
Shr : ok doc. What's the problem?
Dr: Shr their are some side effects of it.
Shr : side effects?
Dr: Shr the treatment has some side effects. At that time u have to handle her with care. While treatment sessions just remember that sunam don't take stress. She needs rest now. Her health is getting better but not so.
Shr : what do you mean doc? ( worried)

Doc was about say when shr phone rings. He saw the caller ID and picked the call.

Shr : papa I will call you later. I'm in hospital.
Ram: hospital? Tum Thik ho na? Suman Thik h na? ( worried)
Shr : papa main ghar aa Kar btatu hu.

He cut the call.

Shr :ya doc ..
Dr: Shr Suman health not good. She is weak, and even fainted, is not a good sign. Let just hope for best.
Shr : doc sumo will be fine?
Dr : Shr we can't say anything now. But we will try our best.

Shr nodded and went outside. He was still in shock. Doc words were ringing in his ears. Tears start coming from his eyes. Then only his phone start ringing.

Shr pick up the call.
Shr : ha papa
Ram: shr where are you? ND why r u crying.
Shr : papa I'm at city hospital. Suman fainted ,so I took her here.
Ram: what! Why didn't you inform me? 
Shr : woh papa, I was with doc.
Ram: I'm coming.

Ramnath cut the call. He was going when Nirmilla ask : Kya hua Ram u looked worried?

Ramnath told everything to her.

Nir : what!  How's suman?
Ram: she is fine now. I'm going to hospital.
Nir : I'm also coming.

Ramnath and Nirmilla were towards the hospital.While Lala Ji also went with them and inform pushkar.

Shr also called Adi and inform him about suman.

Sorry guys for late update.  Plz vote and comment. ND Thank u for ur votes and comments on my previous update, it meant a lot to me.

I will update soon
Thank you