It's all about trust 52

Suman was done with her work and saw the time. It's was almost evening and she had to go shoping with Preekar. She pack up her work and move towards shr cabin. She knok on the door.

Shr was busy in his work when he heard a knok and said come in. He look up to find suman.

Shr: sumo u don't need to knok. ( smiling)
Su: oky... I will remember it next time. Abhi Chalo.
Shr: Kha ( confused).
Su: shopping idiot ( Excited)
Shr : (chuckles) girls and their obsession with shopping.
Su: what did you say??
Shr: nothing let's go

They move out of the office after informing Ramnath.

Su: shr I want to drive.
Shr: oky.... Now I can sit and admire you. Just like you do when I drive

Suman smile and start driving. Soon they reach the mall and entered inside to find Kamini, vandy and Preekar waiting for them.

Pu: Bhaiya, sumo kha reh gye the. Hum aapka kabse wait Kar rhe h.
Su: so sorry pushkar. Voh kaam thoda jyda tha. Toh late ho gya.

They went inside the showroom. Preekar and shraman were looking for preti's lehgha. Purva, anjali and Raj also joined them after sometime.

Pu: preti see this one..
Pre: ummm.... Pushkar I didn't like it much.
Anj: preti u can try that one too...
Pu: nope... That colour will not suit her.

Preti smile at this. She start comparing pushkar with shravan.

Suman eye caught a beautiful lehgha.

Su: preeti see that one... It's really beautiful.

Shopkeeper get that lehgha.. All were praising suman for her choice. Preti didn't like this, so she simply rejected it.

Pre: nhi di... It's too plane. I want to wear something heavy.
Pu: oky... ( to shopkeeper)  can you show us something heavy but it should be comfortable.

Shopkeeper nodded and went.

Shr : sumo u can try this lehgha. It will look really beautiful you. ( pointing at the lehgha when she selected for preti)
Su: Ohk I will try it later.
Shr: ( smile)

Shopkeeper brings out some really heavy lehgha. Preti liked one. Kamini too praise her.

Su: ummm... Preti but this is very heavy. Are you sure u can handle this.

Preti became irritated but didn't show. Kamini spoke before preti could say anything.

Kam: Aree jarur handle kar Legi. After all she is going to became daughter in law of malhotras. She should know how to handle them.

Preti smile at her. Pushkar too smile thinking that her mother has accepted preti. Suman too smile thinking the same.

Pre: ( thinking)  di ko harr chez Meri galat hi lagti h. Mummy Ji sahi keh rhi thi. Di Bas Sabki attention chahti h. Ab toh uhne pehle se hi shr ka sath mil gya h aur pushkar bhi uhne ki chamcha giri karta h. Pta nhi sabko kab samaj aaye ga inki asiliyat.

Kam: preti go and try this lehgha

Preti came out wearing that lehgha. She was feeling a little uncomfortable but didn't show.

Anj: preti u r looking really beautiful.
Su: u look like a doll preti
Pu: sahi main... Preti u look gorgeous

Preti smile at them and went to change. Like this she tried different Lehgha for other function.

Shr: suman u too try this. I can't wait to see you in this lehgha.
Anj: sahi main shr. U will look really beautiful in this.

Suman smile and went to change. After sometime she came wearing that lehgha. Shr was just gawking at her. She was looking stunning in that simple yet beautiful lehgha. Suman was too looking in his eyes.

Shr: u look beautiful ( still lost in her)
Anj: really Suman. It feel like that this lehgha is just made for you. ( excited)
Pur: u look stunning babes

Suman smile and went to change. Preti was annoyed.

Kam: suman ko Bas attention chaiye. Shaddi preti ki h liken attention suman ko mil rhi h.
Van: shai kha mummy Ji

This made preti more furious. She was just looking at shraman with anger. Girls selected their lehgha for different function and then went to boys section for shoping.

Suman was looking shervani for shr while shr was back hugging her and was nuzzling in her hairs.

Su: shr stop it.. Sab dekh rhe h
Shr: hmmmm( busy nuzzling in her hairs) I don't care suman. These are my addiction.
Su: shr plz... Acha go and try these.

Preti was just seeing them and was comparing shr and pushkar.

Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior but nobody is equal either. Everyone is unique. Comparison is the theif to your happiness. Don't compare your life with others. Their is no comparison between sun and moon. They both are different yet important part of our life. Observing others life and living in your past, these two things prevent you getting your happiness. Life became easier and beautiful wheb you mind your own business. Same case is with preti. She is comparing her life with suman for getting that everyone one is unique. She is preventing her own happiness to reach her and putting all blame on suman.

Shr came out wearing that shervani.

Su: shr this looks really good on you.
Shr: but sumo...yeh colour Tumhare lehgha se match nhi karta. I'm not gonna wear this. ( pouting)

Anjali and suman nodded in disbelief.

Anj: bewekoof Kya fark padhta h.
Shr: bhout farak padhta h. I want to twin with suman.
Su: plz shravu
Shr : no sumo this will not work this time...

On the other side, pushkar was trying different shervani and was asking preti for approval. Preti was smiling but was notcing shraman too. Purva and Raj were notcing preti behavior and felt weird.

Back to shraman
Shr: oky fine. But you will have to take this color lehgha.
Su: oky fine ( nodding in disbelief looking at this mature kid )

Shr went to change.

Anj: sach main shr tujhse bhout Pyar karta h. U r very lucky to find him.
Su: that I'm. ( smiling)

Pushkar and shr went to biling counter. Purva and Raj went home early only after doing their shoping. Sumo and anjali were at cafe. Kamini took the opportunity and went near preti along with preti.

Ka: Mujhe toh Samaj nhi aati... Suman ko kya milta yeh kar ke. Pehle Uske shr ko phasaya. Humara shr h hi Itni bhola. Voh toh Uski har baat manta h.
Van: Aree mummy Ji.. Sumo ke bina kehe hi shr har kam Kar deta h.
Ka: aur pushkar bhi ussi ki sunta h. Voh preti ko mna Kar sakta h but sumo ko nhi. Iss vajah se suman apne Aap ko Kuch jyda hi samajhti h. Sabko Uski har baat Sahi hi lagti h.
Van: sahi main mummy Ji.

Preti who was near them, hear their talks and find their talks true. Preti was looking at suman furiously. Kamini saw this and smriked.

Kam:( thinking)Sumam Tumhari vajah se Mujhe is middle class ladki ke sath shr ki shaddi karwani padi. Ab dekho main preti ko ksise Tumhare khilaf Karti hu jiske liye Tum Kuch bhi karne ko ready rehti hu ( smriking)

Hello guys
What's up???

Finally a long update.. Happy???

I really felt good after giving you guys a long update. Hope you liked it.

Plz vote and comment.

Do tell me....did you shraman scene??

What do you think about preti's changed behavior???

Thank you guys
Love you all