It's all about trust 17

Adi, Suman and shr were having lunch. When Adi notice suman outfit, he asks.

Adi: choti, Tu aaj khi gyi thi Kya? I mean this outfit? Something special?

Shr immediately looked up. Now he was sure that their is something that she is hiding something.

Su: nothing special bhai. Bas Aise hi
Adi: but Tu Khabhi Aise outfit nhi phenti. I mean Aise normally.
Su: Aise hi bhai. Maan tha toh pehen liya.
Adi: pakka na
Su: pakka ( smiling)

Shr found something fishy as from morning he had hardly seen her smiling, whenever she smile it didn't reach her eyes. Something was bothering her but he thought to talk to her later.

They had their lunch and Adi left for his office. Suman was in her room changing her outfit, when shr entered. She was in her shorts and was wearing her top. Shr immediately turn

Shr : sorry, I should knock.

They both were embarrassed. Suman immediately wore her top. She didn't knew what to say. She thought to divert the topic.

Su: Kuch kam tha? ( diverting the topic)
Shr : ha woh I was here to give you the medicine. ( turning back)
Su: ok. Thx.
Shr : common sumo. U never need to thanks me.

Suman smile. Shr gave her medicine. When she eat her medicine, Shr made her sit on bed. He sat beside her. She was working . When she saw shr, she feel like he want to ask something.

Su: Shr u want to ask something?
Shr : Ha... Woh..
Su: Shr Kya puchna h?
Shr : Tum Subah kha gyi thi?
Su: office
Shr : office se pehle
Su: office se pehle....khi bhi.. nhi ( looking here ND their )

Shr went to suman and hold her from shoulder. He made her look at him.

Shr : Suman u went to meet Nanu na.

Suman was shocked.
Su: how do you know?
Shr : Nanu ka call aaya tha

Flashback
Shr was in kitchen when his phone ring. He saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

Shr : nameste Nana Ji. Kaise h Aap?
Nanu : main toh Thik hu. Tum Kaise ho? Jabse aaye ho Mujhe toh bhul hi gye ho.
Shr : aisi baat nhi h. Voh thoda busy hu Aaj kal. Aaj sham ko aata hu.
Nanu : Aaj Tum bhi aa Jao, Uske bad sab Mujhe bhul Jao. Suman ka toh main samajhata hu but Tu kha busy tha.
Shr : Voh office ke work main. Nanu Tum bhi matlab?
Nanu : Aaj suman bhi aayi thi. Aaj Pta chale gya li Voh Mujhe aapna samajhti hi nhi h. ( painfully)
Shr : Nanu main Kuch samjha nhi.( confused)
Nanu : Kuch nhi. Beta main rakhta hu.
Shr : Thik h. Bye Nanu.

Then shr hang the call.

Flashback end

Shr : u told him.
Su: he get to know.
Shr : how he get to knew? ( shocked)
Su: Arora uncle told him by mistake, when he went for nanu's check up. Then at night Nanu called and said he want to meet me. So, I went their. ( crying) 

Shr hugged her and console her. She was crying.

Su: he was broken shr, he was....... ( crying )
Shr : shhh. Sumo, everything will be fine. OK. Just relax.

Somehow he console her. Then he took her to garden. They both were siting on the swing. Suman's head was on shr lap and shr was caressing her hairs. Soon, they both drifted into sleep. Both were feeling relax and happy. They were having their best sleep if their life.

It was evening, Suman was first to woke up. She opened her eyes and what he saw make him smile. Shr was sleeping in sitting position, his mouth was slightly parted, messy hair. She smile and kissed his forehead. After some time shr also woke up and saw suman siting on stairs. He went towards her.

Suman saw him and smile.
Su: sorry, woh I slept on ur lap....
Shr : shhh. It's OK.
Su: I'm hungry. Let's go
Shr :hmm

In meanwhile Adi also return home and shr got a call so he went home. Suman and Adi have their dinner and slept.

How's it guys??? Plz vote and comment. Thank you guys for your support, it's mean a lot to me. I will update soon. Next will be a Maha episode. Who wants to see shravan confession??? Wait for the next update. Thank you.