It's all about trust 41

Ram: Mujhe lagta h ab sabko ghar chalna chaiye.

They all agreed. Shr pick suman in his arms and move out while pushkar followed them along with preti. Shr sat at the back with suman in his arms while pushkar was driving.

Shr was extremely worried about her health. He was scared of loosing her. They unite after 10 years.. They suffered for 10 years. Now, he just want to live with her. Enjoy with her. Make memorable memories with her.

Shraman were in Suman's room. Suman was sleeping peacefully in his arms while he was awake. He was thinking about doctors words

Flashback
When shr was getting ready for pushkar engagement he got a call from Suman's doctor.

Shr : hello doctor
Doc: hello shr....actually I want to talk to you about sumsn
Shr : ya doc.. Is their something serious
Doc : actually shr, Suman ki reports aa gyi h and according to that Suman's joints are damaged. We have to do bone marrow transplant as soon as possible or else it will be difficult to save her.

This news fall like a bomb on him.

Shr : Doc toh Jald se Jald bone marrow transplant karte h
Doc: it's not easy shr. Bone marrow match hona bhi bhout difficult h. Aur Suman ke Kio siblings bhi nhi h toh it's not easy. Just pray ki bone marrow match hojaye.
Shr : Doc aap Humare bhi check Kar sakte ho... I mean agar kissi ka match Ho jaye toh.
Doc : we can try shr.. U all can come day after tomorrow.
Shr : oky... Thank you Doc
Doc: ND ya shr... Don't let Suman take any kind of stress.
Shr : ya.. Doc.. I will take care of it.

Flashback over

He was very much stressed regarding her. He himself made a mental note to stay with her all the time. With this he also slept hugging her possessively.

Next morning shr woke up first and saw suman still sleeping. He kissed her forehead and move towards washroom and get ready. After sometime Suman also woke up and shr saw this, he ran towards her and cupped her face.

Shr : are you oky now? How are you feeling?? Kahi pain ho rha h??
Sum: shr I'm oky now.
Shr : pakka?
Su: pakka

Shr hugged her tightly. Then only Nirmilla called him.

Shr : ha maa
Nir : beta suman Kaisi h ab
Shr : ab Thik h..
Nir : avha beta ghat jaldi Aana.. Aaj Holi h toh guest aane lge h

Shr slaped her forehead as how can he forget this.

Shr : ha maa we are coming.

Shr hanged the call.

Su : Kya hua shr.
Shr : Tum bhi bhul gyi.. Asj Holi h
Su : Ohh shit.. Main Abhi teyar Ho jae aati hu.

Before listing to shr, shr ran towards the washroom ND cane out wearing

She was looking no less than a angel. Shraman then went to mm which was decorated beautifully for Holi and everyone was enjoying.

They wish everyone and enjoyed with them.

Hello guys
What's up??

First of all happy Holi and sorry for late greetings ND late update.

I don't know what but their was some problems with my wattpad yesterday and so was not able to update. Hope you guys understand.

How was the update??

Plz vote and comment.

ND ya next update will be tomorrow.

Thank you guys
Love you all.