It's all about trust 31

Whole Malhotra family was sitting in living hall, happily talking was each other. Pushkar was the happiest person their, and why not be his family has accepted preti. While Kamini was saddest person their was her dreams of getting pushkar married to her choice of girl has shattered.

Shravan was sitting their, seeing his family especially pushkar happy and all because of his sumo. He smile and excused himself from their and went to his bedroom and called sumo.

Suman picked his call after two - three rings.

Su: ha shr, bolo
Shr : baby, when someone calls you then you should say 'hello'.
Su: ho gya, ab bolo
Shr : acha chodo, sab log man gye preti aur pushkar ke liye.
Su: wow, that's great.
Shr: hmm. ND all because of you.
Su: I did nothing shr, it's was pushkar who did. Acha, now I have tell preti about this. Bye. Love you

Without listing to Shr, she hang the call. Shr smile at her antics and said

Shr : pagal.

On the other hand, Suman called preti and told preti about this.

Pre: di but agar mummy ne mna Kar diya toh..
Su : relax preti, Kuch nhi hoga, u just say it OK. ND ha, sab ke samne kehna. Agar, mamiji mna Karti h toh unhe samjhana Tumhare aur pushkar ke Pyar ke bare main ND if you need any help then tell me OK.
Pre : hmm. OK. Di. Bye.

Preti also said about her and pushkar. First everyone opposes, then Nanu said that if preti is happy with pushkar then he had no problem. Slowly everyone agreed for this.

At night, mamiji called suman.

Su : Ji mamiji
Mamiji : Voh beta Tum toh janti hi ho preti aur pushkar ke bare main. Toh kal na Voh log aa rhe h toh tum kal Subah TK aa Jana, voh kya h na bhout sari teyari karni h toh Tumhari jarurat padegi.
Su : Ji mamiji, main aa jaugi.
Mamiji: aur, ha beta Aditya aur Aditi ko lekar Aana.
Su : Ji mamiji.

Suman hang the call and told Aditya and aditi about it. They had their dinner and slept. But how can shraman sleep without each other as they got the habit of sleeping in each other arms.

Suman was trying to sleep but sleep was far away from her. Finally, she gave up and sit on the bed with a grumpy face.

Su : Shr, where are you..

She mummered to herself missing him. But then he hears Shr voice from balcony.

Shr : I'm here.

She quickly went their to find Shr climbing the pipe. Finally he reach to her and without giving a second to him, Suman hugged him tightly. Shr smile and hugged her back.

Su : I missed you.

Shr : I missed you too. Vaise why are you awake till now.

Suman made a grumpy face listing this

Su: Tumhare sath sone ki aadat ho gyi. I was not able to sleep without you.

Shr laugh making sumo more annoyed .

Su : ab puri raat yahi par rehna h ki sona bhi h. Vaise bhi Mujhe kal Subah jaldi utha h.
Shr : kyu? Kuch kam h.
Su: hmm. Kal tiwari killa Jana h.
Shr hmm. Let's sleep.
Su : hmm.

Suman was about to when shr picked her up in his arms. Suman was shocked to react.

Su: Shr, Kar Kar rhe ho. Utaro Mujhe neeche.
Shr: shhh...

Suman looked at Shr, they both were lost in each other. Shr made suman lie on the bed and lie Beside her and pull her in his arms. Suman snuggles in his chest while shr nuzzled in her hairs

Su : good night Shr. I love you
Shr : good night baby, I love you too.

They both drifted in sleep with a smile.

Next day, sumo woke up and saw shr under her. She was lying on him, their legs were tangled with each other. She smile and kissed his checks to which he also smile. Suman carefully untangled herself from him without disturbing his sleep.

She kept a pillow near him to which he quickly grab and snuggles into it. She smile seeing the mature kid in front of her.

She move downstairs to find Aditi coming out of her room, yawning.

Su : good morning Aditi. Where is bhai?
Aditi: good morning sumo. Aditya is sleeping. Vsise, where is shr
Su : Voh bhi so..... ( suman was going to say when she realized what she was going to say)  Shr, he is not here.( looking here there)
Aditi: acha, but maine toh kal raat kisi ko aate hue dekha tha ( smriking) lagta h Kio Tere bina nhi reh sakta...

Suman turned red listing this. Suddenly she saw the time and freaked out.

Su : shit...
Aditi : what happened?
Su : it's 8 , we have to go tk
Aditi : OMG, it's late. Let's go and get ready.

Suman entered her room to saw shr sleeping. She quickly took her dress and move towards the washroom and get ready into

 She quickly took her dress and move towards the washroom and get ready into

      ( Suman's outfit) ( ignore the hat)

Meanwhike Aditi also got ready into 

Suman kissed Shr forehead without exiting the room and move towards living hall to find Aditi sitting up the breakfast

Aditi: sumo, quickly have ur breakfast and had ur medicine.

Suman nodded and took a sandwich and start eating it.

Su : where is bhai?  Is he still sleeping.
Aditi: ya, he is sleeping. Let's have our breakfast and leave. When they both will wake, they will eat.

Aditi and suman had their breakfast and leave not before checking on their respective partners.

They both entered tk and saw everyone busy. They both greeted everyone.

Hello guys,

So finally my exams are over and now I'm able to update.

Hope you guys like it...

Plz vote and comment. ND ya Thank you for your respond on my previous update. That's means a lot to me.

I will update soon......

Thank you guys