It's all about trust 51

Shraman went to Suman's room to sleep. Shr sat on the bed after changing. Sumo top came after sometime.

They both talked about random things and slept cuddling with each other.

Next morning shr wake up and stretched his arms to hold suman but didn't find her. He sat up with a jerk. He check his check and found a message of her.

Shr pov
I woke up and stretched my arms to find her but she was not their. I sat on the bed with a jerk. Where has she gone?? Oh god.. Why can't she rest.

I check my phone and found a message of her.

Baby I have to attend a meeting. So I'm going office. Sorry for leaving you sleeping. Now get up fast and get ready. Love you jaan
See you in office

I smiled reading her text. God.... This girl will make me mad one day. I really love her.

I stood up and went to washroom to get ready. Suman. This is the only thing I can think about. She changed my life with her smile. She has brightened my life. I can't explain how it feels when she is with me.

I can't explain how much I love her. In fact with every passing second my love is only increasing for her. With her every moment seems special. Every promblem seems small with her in my arms. She is my home. Her eyes which contain so much love just for me... Made me feel blessed. With her in my arms make me feel the luckiest person on this universe.

I didn't realize when I reach the office. I directly went to her cabin and saw her engrossed in her work. Ughh kya kru main iss ladki ka.

But she look damn hot in that dress. Sometimes I just thought how can I get this lucky to have her. Beside me always.

Suman's outfit

Suman's outfit

I just move towards her but she is so busy that she didn't notice me.

Me: Heyy..
She looked at me

Su: hiii

ND again for busy with her work. What I do with this girl. I was about to say something when my phone start ringing. I saw the caller ID and pick up the call.

Me: ha pushkar, bol
Pu: Bhaiya sumo ko phone do
Me: tujhe usse baat karni thi toh Mujhe call kyu kiya
Pu: kyuki aapki Pyari si girlfriend mera phone nhi utha rhi

I chuckle and gave phone to sumo. She looked at me with confused face. I told her that it's pushkar. She took my phone

Su: boll........ha Thik h..... I will be their... Bye

She gave me back my phone. I ask her what pushkar was saying.

Su: pushkar, preti aur chachi shoping jaa rhe h toh Usne aane ke liye bola tha.
Me: oky...

I went to my cabin and start doing my pending work.

End pov

Hello guys
What's up??

Did you guys like the update??

Actually I got some time today as my half yearly just got over... So was a little free. ND thx to your support I was really relax... So thought to give you give another update on the same day...

Plz vote and comment. ND ya I promise next update will a long one.

I will update tomorrow.

Thank you guys
Love you all