It's all about trust 40

Aditi : Suman thoda rest karle....itna work..its not good for your health.
Su: don't worry...I'm fine.

Aditi sighed and helped her.

Soon it was evening...
In malhotra mansion

Shr was getting ready along with pushkar and varun.

Push : bhai engagement meri h Aspki nhi
Shr: Chup reh...
Push: vaise bhai bhout handsome lag rhe ho.. Aaj toh sumo dekhte hi reh jayegi.
Shr: thank you.. Tu bhi Kuch kam nhi lag rha.
Var : Chalo guys.. Nhi toh late ho jayege.

Mean while all the girls were getting ready in preti room. Purva was also with them. Suman was getting ready in the dress which shr gifted her. She was looking very pretty in that.

Adi : my.. My... Some one is looking really pretty.

Aditi compliment Suman to which she smile.

Su: Thank u..
Adi : Vaise manna pdega, shr ki choice bhout achi h.

Suman smiled listing this. All the time preti was noticing it.

Pre: ( herself) engagenent meri h aur Sara attention di ko mil rha h. Mummy Ji sach hi keh rhi thi...

They all leave for the engagement hall which was decorated beautifully.

( Preekar outfit)

( Preekar outfit)

( Raj and purva)

Malhotra entered the engagement hall and greeted by tiwaris. All were very happy except Kamini. All were impressed by the decorations and were praising suman. Shr was proud of his girl.

Ram: Aree suman h kaha?
Aditi : Abhi toh yahi thi, Pta nhi kha chali gyi. Shr plz dekh kar aao.

Shr smile and said a silent Thank u to aditi. He move back side of the hall only to find her busy in work. He sighed and move towards her only to be lost in her.

She was looking divine in her royal blue lehgha. He pull her towards him. She was shocked first but relaxed after seeing him.

( shraman outfit)

( shraman outfit)

He carresed her fave.

She : do you have any idea how beautiful you look.

Sumsn was still lost in his eyes. He decreased the gap between them and place his rough lips on her soft one. They were kissing slowly feeling each other. Shr hand travel to her waist and support her. After breaking the kiss they stayed like this for sometime.

Aditi come to call them. She saw them lost in each other. She fake coughed to broke their trance. Shraman leaved each other in a hurry to which aditi chuckle.

Adi : chale, sab log bula rhe h
Shr : hmm..

Shraman also moved in with her. Suman greeted everyone.

Nir : ( cupping suman face) bhout Pyari lag rhi ho..
Ram: aakhir choice Kiski thi

Ramnath said in a teasing tone pointing towards shr to which shraman blushed. Ramnath and Nirmilla chuckle.

Preekar exchanged the rings. They were very happy. All was going really well.

Shraman were standing little far from them. Suman was admiring them while shr was admiring her.

Suddenly Suman was feeling dizziness. She held her head but she felt immense pain in her joints and fainted. But shr held her.

Shr : sumo ( shouted)

All of them ran towards towards them.

Nir: shr kya hua suman ko
Shr : Pta nhi maa, achanak behosh hogyi.
Ram: main doctor ko call karta hu, tum suman ko upar le Chalo.

Shr carry her in his arms to the room. He place her carefully on the bed and sat beside her.

After sometime doctor came and checked suman. All the time shr was beside her.

Shr : doc how is she? What happened to her ?
Doc : don't worry shr, she is fine now. Weakness ki vajah se behosh Ho gyi thi. Their is nothing to worry.
Shr : thank you Doc

Shr sat beside her and caressed her hairs. Kamini and vandy were standing a little far. Preti was also standing near them only.

Kam: agar Itni hi Tabiyat kharab thi toh thoda rest Kar Lena chaiye tha, liken nhi suman ko toh Sabka attention chaiye Bas. Preti aur pushkar ki engagement hi kharab ho gyi.

Van: ha mummy Ji... Sab log toh jaise bhul hi gye h ki pushkar ki engagement h.

Kamini and vandy said like that so that preti can also listen. Preti after listening to their talks start noticing pushkar who was near suman. She also thought that Kamini was right.

Hello guys
I'm sorry for late update. My exams were going on and I was really busy with it.

How was the update??

Plz vote and comment guys. ND thank you for being patient for so long. Thank you so much.

I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all