It's all about trust 56

Shr and suman drove to ghoshla farmhouse and park the car a little far from it. They slowly without making any noise move towards the farmhouse back.

Shr: ab kya Kre?  Yaha se Kuch nhi Dikh rha.
Su: tum lawyer Kaise bane
Shr: yeh Kaisa question h ( grumpy)
Su: lawyer solution dhudte h... Aise rote nhi h ( smriking)
Shr: sumo main tumse baat nhi Kar rha. ( grumpy)
Su: as you wish (smrik)
Shr: tum bhout buri Ho. I hate you
Su: awww...i love you too
Shr: I love you too (peaking her lips)
Su: Vaise hum Yaha romance karne nhi aaye the.
Shr: kya sumo. Kyu distract karti rehti Ho. Ab Chalo

Suman's mouth form in O shape and shr move forward but stop in the middle and turn around, scratching his head smiling sheepishly.

Su: ruk kyu gye, Jao.
Shr: sumo case par focus kro.
Su: mere sath Chalo.
Shr: kha
Su: we have to climb this wall to get inside
Shr: what!!! U r not gonna do this ( freaking out)
Su: shr relax, I have done it many times.
Shr: but how we are gonna climb this
Su: see their, waha par Kuch stones h. Hum unki madad se climb kar sakte h
Shr: hmm... First I will first and check.
Su: oky.... Wait.
Shr: huhh... Kya hua
Su: phone silent par kar do phele.
Shr: ya... I didn't knew my sumo is this smart.
Su: shut up and go.

Shr climb in first and saw no one their. He signaled sumo to come inside. She too climb in, shr helped her and they slowly went forward. They reach near the window which was a little open. They peak inside and saw no one. They carefully went inside.

Suman and shravan were roaming around to find some clue. Suman came around study room and signaled shr to come. They first checked if someone is inside or not. Not finding anyone inside they went inside and closed the door.

They were checking files and documents kept their. Suman found a laptop their which is kept open on the table. She start going though the documents in their.

Su: shr( wishpering)
Shr: ha( coming to her)
Su: see this ( showing him the laptop) Uske saare illegal work Isme h.
Shr: great sumo. But we can't take this.
Su: I will mail these documents to me and then I will delete the history.
Shr: Ohk. Do it fast.

Suman mailed all the documents to her and she was looking some more documents when she got the raped vedio and quickly mailed that vedio to her and then delete it from the system.

Su: shr I got the vedio
Shr: quickly forward it to you and then delete it.
Su: done.
Shr: let's go sumo. I guess someone is coming. ( he heard some footsteps)
Su: wait... ( taking out something from her pocket)
Shr : what's this camera doing with you (confused)
Su: wait and watch

Suman took the camera and give one the shr and asked him to put it in one corner of the room while see put it in the table lamp.

Su: Now we will get some proof regarding our case.
Shr: hmm let's go.

They peak outside the door and quickly went out through the window. The quickly climb the door and ran towards their car. They went to their home.

Suman opened her laptop and was going through the documents while shr was analysing the case.

Shr: sumo we got all his illegal work but didn't get any proofs regarding our case.
Su: maybe camera main Kuch aa jaa. Let's see
Shr: wheb is the first hearing of this case
Su: day after tomorrow...
Shr: we didn't have much time.
Su: I know. Let's hope camera main kuch Aaja.
Shr: hmm... Who is the opposition lawyer?
Su: verma
Shr: voh school wala
Su: ha wahi.
Shr:Acha ab sote h. Or else you will get tired.
Su: hmmm... Let's go.

They kept all the documents aside and went to sleep cuddling with each other.

Next day Suman woke up early and saw shr sleeping. She smile and kissed his forehead, he too smile feeling her touch. She stood up and went to get ready into blue riped jeans with a white top.

She was checking some files wheb her phone start ringing. It was from Ramnath, she pick up the call.

Su: ha uncle
Ram: beta Tum Abhi malhotra mansion aa Jao. Case ki important documents lekar.
Su: ya uncle.. Even I was about to call you regarding this.
Ram: shr ko bhi lete Aana.
Su: Thik h uncle. We will be their.

By the time shr too woke up and get ready.

Su: chalo malhotra mansion chalna h.
Shr: Chalo...but meri kiss diye bina nhi.
Su: shr tumhe iss moment main bhi romance sujj rha h.
Shr: Aree jab Itni hot girlfriend Ho, toh aur Kya sujje ga.
Su: (blushing)

Shr capture her lips and kissed her softly.

They both went malhotra mansion and entered inside. Preti was too their.

Su: preti Tum Yaha?
Kam: maine bulaya tha. Mujhe Kuch time spend karna tha apni hone wali bahu ke sath.

Shraman smile at them.

Pu: Tu yaha Kya Kar rhi h
Su: voh uncle se discuss karna tha case ke baare main.
Pu: proofs mille kya

Suman nodded. Pushkar too went with them to study where Ramnath was sitting. Suman told everything how did they get these proofs.

Ram: suman how many times I have told you not to use this trick. They ate very dangerous agar tumhe Kuch ho jata toh.
Su: but hua toh nhi.
Shr: hota bhi Kaise papa. I'm with her na.
Pu: bade papa, relax. She is sumo wrestler. Nothing can happen to her.
Ram: bur be careful bacha. ( loving)
Su : I will uncle.

They discussed about the proofs and went through them.

Pu: what about that vedio
Su: we got that. ND I have deleted it from their system.
Pu: great now we have got the proofs.
Shr: no pushkar, we can present it in court room.
Pu: but why
Ram: pushkar, it's about a girl. If by chance that vedio got leaked then it will became difficult for her to live in this society.

Pushkar nodded in understanding.

Pu: I think we should now talk to ruhi and tell her that we got the vedio. Atleast she will no more scared of it.
Ram: u r right. U guys go and talk to her but be careful.

They all nodded and went outside. Preti and Kamini saw them going.

Kam: pushkar puttar kha jaa rhe ho
Pu: mummy thode Der main aata hu. Kuch kam h

Nd they went to ngo.

Hello guys
How was the update???

Shraman scene??

Plz vote and comment. Next update will be soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all