It's all about trust 34

Next morning shr woke up and saw suman sleeping peacefully in his arms. Shr kissed her forehead. ND lie down. He was caressing her hairs remembering their kiss. Their first kiss. He blushed a little.

After sometime, suman Also woke up ND saw shr blushing. She understood he was remembering their kiss. She kissed her cheeks, he looked at her.

Su : good morning Shr

Suman wish her cheerfully. Shr smile at this.

Shr : good morning jaan.

Shr kissed her forehead. Suman hugged him and stayed like that for sometime.

Su : shr it's late,
Shr : hmmm ( tighten the hug)
Su : let me go
Shr : nhi
Su : shr plz.
Shr : I want something
Su : what
Shr : kiss
Su : shr( blushing) let me go na
Shr : first my kiss, then you can go

They broke the hug and were looking in each other eyes. Suman was lost in his magical spell. Shr slowly place his rough lips on her soft one and kiss her slowly feeling the movement. They both were smooching each other lips. After feeling out of breathe they broke the kiss.

Su : I love you Shr
Shr : I love you too jaan

But how can someone not interfare in their movement. Suman phone start ringing which irked shr.

Suman saw the caller ID and frown. Shr saw this and asked

Shr: kya hua? Kiska phone h.
Su: Kamini Chachi.
Shr : pick it up. Shoping ke bare main hi hoga.

Shr said in a funny manner to which suman giggle. She pick up the call.

Su : ha Chachi
Kam: beta, hum log din main shoping ja rhe h toh tum preti ko lekar aa Jana.
Su : Thik h Chachi.

And hang the call.

Shr : kya hua?
Su : shoping.
Shr : Pta tha
Su : tum bhi aajau plz
Shr: sumo, never ever say plz. U just order it and it will be done. OK

Suman was overwhelmed by his words and hugged him tightly. Then she saw the time and went to washroom without saying anything to him. Shr smile seeing her antics.

After sometime she came out in

Shr was admiring her but soon frown seeing her outfit.

Shr : where are you going ?
Su : office
Shr : no you are not going
Su : shr promise, I will not stress myself. Their is a very important meeting today.
Shr : pakka
Su : pakka.
Shr : Ohk wait for me, I will also came with you.

Suman sighed her head in disbelief. Shr can't left her alone for sometime. But this is something which she find cute in him. They way he cares for her, the way he tell her every moment that her love her not by words but by his cute actions. She fell more for him with every second.

She move downstairs to find Aditi coming from her room.

Su : Tujhe Kya hua
Aditi: kuch nhi Yar, bhout tej need aa rhi h
Su : tu jskar fresh ho ja, breakfast main bna deti hu

Aditi nodded and went back to her room. Suman went to kitchen and decided to make aalo ke parathe for shr.

While, Shr came out of the washroom wearing 

He was moving out of the room when Suman's phone start ringing. He saw the caller ID and pick up the call. It's was Ramnath call.

Ram: suman......
Shr : papa, it's me. Suman is not here.
Ram: ha shr, tumhe ghar Aana h ki nhi. Pure din Vahi rehte ho. Meri Pyari si beti Pak nhi jati
Shr : papa main aa Jata hu agar aapki Pyari si beti Apna khayal rakh le.
Ram: vo bhi h. Acha Msine call yeh puchne ke liye kra tha ki suman Kitne der main aaegi. Presentation Vahi Dekhane vali h.
Shr : ya papa, we are coming in half an hour.
Ram: Ohk beta.

They hang the call. Shr move downstairs to find suman arranging the dinning table. Shr saw aalo ke parathe and understood she cooked for him and glare her.

Shr pov

After talking to dad, I move downstairs to find suman arranging the dining table. Aura of food is all around. It's aloo ke parathe. Yummy....

Wait, I know she has cooked it for me. This girl, why can't she understand. I glare at her while she is looking here and there.

Shr : suman tumne kyu bnaya.
Su : mujhe Tumhare liye bf bnana tha. Kitne din hogye, Msine Tumhare liye Kuch bhi nhi bnaya. U know what, I love cooking for you.

I smile at her and kissed her forehead. This girl make me fall once again for her. I love her so much that can't explain.

She going to sit beside me when I pull her in my lap. She was shocked by this, but then smile. I made her eat and also eat my self. It's fell like heaven with her in my arms.

After having out breakfast we move out and went to office.

Hello guys
Hope you like the update.

Sorry, I know I was going to update yesterday evening but I was at my Nani's place and my phone battery was dead so, I was not able to post it. Sorry.

Plz vote and comment and a big thank you guys for your precious votes on my last update.

I will update on Thursday.

Thank you guys