It's all about trust 35

Shr pov
We sat in the car and I started driving. We reached the office. The whole journey was silent. Not awkward but a beautiful silent.

We entered inside and were moving towards conference room. I felt some gaze towards us and turned to see, some employees were ogling at my sumo. I clenched my fist in anger. I want to kill them. How dare they look at her like this.

I saw suman who was ignoring their stares very easily. I smile at her. She always carry herself with a confidence. I'm really lucky to have her in my life.

We attend the meeting. I was very proud on my girl. She handles ever thing so easily. Everyone was impressed by her in conference room. Now we are going towards her cabin.

As soon as we enter, I pull her and place my lips on her. She was shocked by this, but start responding after sometime. Feeling out of breathe, we broke the kiss.

She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed. Slowly she opened her eyes and met his. Both were in their own world. She was still in shravan embrace. But their movement was broken by a phone call.

Suman pick up the call and shr sat on chair.

Su : ha pushkar

Hearing his name shr made a irritated face.
Shr : I'm sure, he is going to killed my me.

Suman hear this and giggle. Seeing her giggling shr pull her on his lap and kissed her cheeks to broke her trance.

Pu : sumo are you their
Su : uhh..ha bol
Pu : yad h, Aaj shoping Jana h. Tu preti ko lekar Aana aur bhai ko bhi.

Suman giggle while shr made a annoyed face. The phone was on speaker so shr was able to hear this.

Su : ha Thik h

She hanged the call and looked at Shr who was already looking at her.

Su : shr chale....
Shr : hmm

They both move out of the cabin. And move towards his car.

Su : shr I want to drive...
Shr : as you wish

Shr gave her the car keys. Suman sat on the driving seat and start driving while shr was admiring her. They pick priti from tk.

Pre: acha Di, yeh Raj aur purva kha par h.
Su : Voh duno Mumbai Msin h for some work. Anjali US gyi h, apne bhai se Milne.
Pre: Abhi unhe bhi inform Karna h
Su : don't worry, anjali aaj sham ko aa rhi h aur Raj purva kal...
Pre: thank you di..( smiling)

They reach the mall and entered the showroom where Kamini, vandy and pushkar were waiting for them. They greeted them.

Shr was slecting lehgha for suman. While she was just trying it and showing it to him to which he always rejects.

Kamini saw this and smriked. Kamini and vandy went to preti who was checking out some dresses while pushkar was talking to someone on phone.

Kam: preti Kio lehgha pasand aaya. ( sweetly)
Pre: dekh rhi hu aunty
Ksm: preti ab Tum Humare ghar ki bhau hone wali hu, Mujhe tum mummy khe kar bulao ..
Pre: Thik h mummy Ji ( smiling)
Kam: Aree pushkar kha h
Pre : Voh kissi se baat Kar rhe h...
Kam: avha, Chalo Tumhare liye dekhte h

Preti smile. Vandana came to Kamini and said

Vandy : mummy Ji , pushkar kaam main lga h aur Shr Suman ki shoping Kar rha h. I mean shaddi toh pushkar ki h toh usse kaam nhi Karna chaiye.
Kam: ab beta, Shr toh tha nhi Yaha par, Abhi toh aaya h. Aur Suman bhi bimar h toh saari responsibility pushkar par aa jati h. Ab socho Kitna kaam karta h Voh aur udhar shr ko dekho, bda hokar bhi suman ke sath shoping Kar rha. Are Shadi toh pushkar ki ho rhi h, Uski thode. Kher chodo, hum kya Kar sakte h.

Kamini and vandy fake sadness in order to show preti. Preti felt little wired by her words. She kept thinking about it only.

After that, he keep observing shraman every second and then observe pushkar. They completed their shoping and went to their respective home.

As suman was tired, Shr made her had her lunch and then made her sleep. He went to call someone.

Shr went near her and kissed her forehead.

Shr : bhout Pyari lag rhi hu sumo. Meri sumo. I can't tell you how much I love you. I'm so lucky to have u in my life. U made my life so beautiful that I can't imagine. U r the reason for my existence. Ready for the suprise baby... Today is going to be best day of ur life...

Shr peak her lips slowly not wanting her to wake up and went for the preparation.

Hello guys

How's the update?? Hope you guys like it. Plz vote and comment. I know it's a short update but next one is going to be long one. Promise

So, what do you think about Shravan's suprise?? Do tell me...

I will update soon....

Thank you guys
Love you all