It's all about trust 58

All were talking while suman was peacefully sleeping in Shravan's room.

Nir: shr suman ko jagado. Late hogya h aur Usne Kuch khaya nhi h. It's not good for her health.
Shr: jee maa

Shr move upstairs to his room. He saw her sleeping peacefully on his ND smiled looking at her. He move towards her and sat next to her and caressed her face. Feeling his touch she smiled and snuggled into him. He smile widely.

Shr: jaan wake up.

Suman frowned and turn around to snuggle into him more.

Shr: baby wake up. It's 6 in the evening.

Hearing the time she woke up immediately.

Su: oh god. Main Itne late tak soo gyi.
Shr: relax jaan. U r allowed to rest as much you want. ( peaking her forehead) acha Chalo jaldi se fresh ho Jao.
Su: hmmm( again snuggling in him)
Shr: feeling tired?
Su: ( nodded ) don't know why
Shr: baby u r still weak as u r still recovering nd on top of that. U r taking so much stress.
Su: but shr this case is also important.
Shr: this is important but u should take care of yourself.
Su: I will.
Shr: ( sarcasm)  I know u will.
Su: ( smiling sheepishly ) pakka iss baar.
Shr: hmmm. Acha Chalo fresh ho Jao. Till then I will get you something to eat.

Suman nodded and went inside the washroom while shr went downstairs to get something to eat for her. He entered the room to find suman sitting on the couch and engrossed in her phone. He went and sat beside her and made her eat.

After having their food they sat beside each other and talked about random things.

Su: shr we have to go ghoshka farmhouse for collecting the proof.
Shr: hmm I remembered. But are you sure that we will able to get proof against them.
Su: I don't know shr but that is the only place where we found that vedio and all their illegal work. So maybe, we can get some proof.
Shr: than let's leave for their. As it gonna take sometime.
Su: let's do

Suman was about to move when shr pulled her and placed his lips on her. She was shocked at first but responded.

Su: what was this ( breathing heavily)
Shr: don't blame me. Subah se kiss nhi Milli.
Su: acha ab chale
Shr: Chalo Kisne Roka h

They both went to ghoshla farmhouse.....

Shr: sumo ek baar aur soch lo. U want to go
Su: yaa shr.... Ab Chalo.

They both climbed the walk and went inside. Again their was no one. They quickly went inside the study.

Suman was uninstalling the cameras while shr was checking if someone is coming their.

Shr : sumo jaldi kro..
Su: ha shr do min.. ( busy in her work)

She uninstalled the cameras successfully but voice recorder was still left.

She went under the table to uninstall it.

Shr: sumo jaldi kro. Divender ghoshla idhar hi aa rha h.

Shr said coming near the table.

Suddenly they heard the door opening sound. Sumsn pulled shr under the table and put her hand on his mouth to prevent him to make any sound.

She signeled him to keep quite.

Div: kaun h yaha ( looking around in study)

Shraman were sitting really close to reach other. Shr body was covering suman as if protecting her from this evil world.

Divender looked around and found no one and went out locking the door.

Suman quickly uninstalled the voice recorder and they both came out from under the table.

Su: finally done...
Shr: ab chalo.. Isse pehle Koi aur aa jaa....
Su: ha toh wait Kiska kar rhe ho... Chalo humesha gadbad karte ho

Suman said walking towards the gate. Shr just looked at her ' what I did ' look. But chucked it.

Sumsn tried to open the door but failed. She freaked out and tried again but it doesn't open.

Su: shr door lock h ( freaked out)
Shr: what...

Shr too tried to open the door but that stubborn door doesn't open.

They both looked each other.

Shraman : we are stuck...

Hum tum ek Kamre main band Ho aur door lock Ho jaye😁😂 ( I know it's really bad but bear it 😁)

What do you think what's gonna happen next?

Romance or fight?

Do tell me your thoughts on what gonna happen next and how are gonna get out of this.

ND how was this update???

Aur ha thank you aapke pyare pyare comments ke liye on my last update 😘😘😘😘

I will update soon as possible.... Pakka.

Love you all 😘😘😘