It's all about trust 48

After 4 hrs, doctor came out. All went to her.

Shr : how is Suman Doc.
Dr: they both are fine. Transplantation is successful. Pushkar is shifted to his room. Suman will be shifted soon.

They all sigh in relief. All went to pushkar room. Shr went ahead and hugged him.

Shr: tune Aaj Mujhe Meri zindigi lauta di h pushkar. Main Tera yeh ehsan Kaise chukauga.
Pu: Bhaiya kaise baat Kar rhe ho. Sumo Meri bhi Behan h. Aur ek bhai ka farse hota h apni Behan ki Raksha karna.
Lala Ji : ek dam Sahi kha putter tune. Bhai Ab yeh sab baatain chodo. Kitna khushi ka din h aaj.
Ram: Bilkul Sahi kha Lala Ji.

They all smile. Then only a nurse came inside and inform them that suman had shifted in her room and can gain conscious anytime.

Shr ran to her room and enters inside and saw her unconscious.

He sat beside her and hold her hand.

Shr : our love win sumo. We are together forever.

He said looking at her. Ramnath and Nirmilla entered inside and saw them. They smile seeing their pure love. Nirmilla put her hand on shr shoulder.

Nir: she is fine shr.
Shr : I know maa. Just making me sure that she is with me.

Suman slowly open her eyes. Her whole body was paining. She saw shr sitting their with a smile. She too smile at him.

Shr: are you oky?

She nodded. Shr hugged her tightly feeling her.

After sometime all of them entered and ask her.

Nana Ji came forward and kissed her forehead. After sometime they all left leaving shraman alone.

Pushkar was still ignoring preti. Preti got really annoyed and went to him. Preti just hugged him.

Pre: I'm really sorry pushkar. I shouldn't have said those things but I was really scared. Sacred of loosing you. Plz forgave me pushkar. Plz. ( crying)

Pushkar smile and hugged her back.

Pu: it's oky. U reliase your mistake and that's was more important.

Kamini saw them and went to pushkar and said with extra sugar coat voice.

Ka: Mujhe bhi maaf Kar de putter. Main bhi Darr gyi thi
Pu: Koi baat nhi Mumma.

They all hugged each other.

On the other side, shraman were talking to each other on random topics. Then only a ward boy enter with her food to which sumo made a bad face.

Su : I'm not gonna eat this.
Shr: u have no choice sumo.
Su : but shr this is looking so bad ( making bad face)
Shr: oky... Let's do one thing. I will eat the first bite and then you. Oky?

Sumsn nodded. Shr eat the first bite and then sumsn. Like this they both eat.

Hello guys
How's the update???

Thank you guys for your support and love. Thx for understanding my promblem.

ND ya thanks for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I will update soon.

Love you all

It's All About Trust जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें