It's all about trust 25

After sometime Suman woke up and found shr sleeping on his stomach holding her waist possessively. His hair were messy, mouth open, sleeping cuddling with her . She smiled looking at him. She peak his nose and untangled herself without disturbing.

Then only she heard some noise from downstairs. She saw a girl standing facing her back to her. She move towards her

When suman saw her face, she hugged her immediately being excited.

Su : Aditi, when did you came ?? ( excited)
Adi : just now. I want to give you suprise.
Su : I missed u
Adi : I missed u too. How are you?
Su : fine.
Adi : Vsise Maine suna h ki Tu relationship main h. ( smriking)

Suman blushed.
Su : how do you know?
Adi : sometimes u forget that ur brother is my boy friend.(smriking) Who is the lucky one?
Su: shravan ( blushing)
Adi : what!!! Really!!! How this.... That.... I mean how this happened? He was mad at you? I mean..... ( excited )

Su : wait.... I will tell u everything. But first go and get ready then.

Aditi nodded.
Adi : Shr Yaha h Kya?

Suman nodded with blush.
Adi : ohhh( smriking) sharing room.
Su : shut up. And go. ( blushing)

Aditi went smriking.

Suman also went to her room and found shr still sleeping with a frown on his face. She smile looking at him.

She  sat beside him and run her finger through his hair. He smile and put his head in her lap, digging his face in her stomach making sumo giggle, still sleeping. Suman smile widely. She was stroking her hair when her phone start ringing.

She saw the caller ID and pick up the call.

Su : Ji aunty.
Nir : beta kal Diwali h toh tum log aa Jana.
Su : Ha aunty. Main toh bhul hi gyi thi.
Nir : don't worry. Just tell everyone about it. Aur na kal Subah jaldi aa Jana.
Su : ok aunty.
Nir: ND how was your chemo session?
Su : it in good.
Nir : reports Kab tak aaye gi?
Su : soon aunty 
Nir : Aditi aa gyi?
Su : Ha aunty.
Nir : kal jaldi Aana, hum duno sath main rangoli bnayege.
Su : Har sal ki Tarah. I'm very excited this time.
Nir : because of Shr
Su : aunty ( blushing)
Nir : acha ok. Bye. Take care
Su : bye aunty.

Suman hang the call. Till then shr also wake up, he was still in Suman's lap.

Shr : Kiska call tha. ( sleepy)
Su : nirmilla aunty ka. Kal Diwali h na.
Shr : shit. (waking up) bhul gya tha.
Su : ( chuckle)  Koi bat nhi. Acha go and fresh up.

Suman was about to go when shr pull her towards him. Suman landed on his chest, Shr flip their position. Now suman was under him. He nuzzled in her hairs inhaling her sweet fragrance. Suman breathe got stuck. Shr start trailing kisses down her neck.

Su : shravan

Shr moved back and saw her face. Hee eyes were closed. Lips a little apart. She was blushing. Slowly suman open her eyes and saw shr staring her with love . Shr move closer to her. She can feel his hot breathe on her neck. Their lips were inches apart. Suman closed her eyes to give him assurance.

Shr kissed the corner of her lips and wishperd.

Shr : I want it to be special.

Suman open her eyes and blushed hard. Shr kissed her forehead.