It's all about trust 45

Shr : I'm only yours sumo... Only yours.. Yours to miss...yours to dream... ND only yours to love..only you have rights on me...u are my life sumo.... ( crying)

Shr turn the page, their was written ' I miss you shravan ' . It was written in few more pages. Shr could tell how much broken she was with his departure.

He turned the page...

Heyy diary
An unexpected thing happened to me. I topped my exams Nanu is very happy and proud of me. I'm also happy seeing him happy. But I'm alone too.....

Their is no one with whom I can share my happiness. Pushkar is out of town and purva and Raj are busy. I hope you were here shr. Their is not even a single day when I didn't miss you....

I love u shr.. I so wish I could tell you this..

He flip the page

Heyy dairy
I'm sooooooooooooo much happy today. I got admission in xyz collage in Mumbai.. One of the best law school in Mumbai. Me, pushkar, Raj and purva are going to Mumbai. It's going to be fun na..

I went to tell this news to Ram uncle.. I'm so excited to tell him. He is the one who pick me up when I was shattered and motivated me. He treated me like his own daughter even Nirmilla aunty too..

When I entered the mansion I heard some shouts. I followed the voice and saw Nirmilla aunty and Ram uncle are arguing on something.

I listen their conversation and got to know the reason of their living seperatly. Ram uncle are insecure about Nirmilla aunty. He didn't want her to work. ND on the other side Nirmilla aunty wait to work.. She wants to be independent. No one is ready to compromise.

But they both had to. To make their relationship successful they have to compromise. Marriage is a very beautiful feeling. How can they just broke it because of their stupid issues.

I know I'm so small to explain them but they had to understand this. I don't know wheater I did right or not by interfering between them. But I did it for shr. He love her both the parents equally.

I hope one day he will forgive me for what I did....

Shr was smiling with teary eyes. He saw the girl sleeping peacefully, that girl solve his life problem, his girl, who gave him his parents back. He love her so much.

He closed the diary and move towards her and hugged her. Feeling his presence she smile and hugged him back tightly. He smile at this and sleep peacefully.

Next day Suman woke up but didn't find shr. She stood up from the bed and went to freshen up and get ready into a beautiful floral dress.

She move down to find shr, Aditi and Aditya talking about something serious. After seeing her they stop talking, suman became confuse and suspicious.

Su: kya baatain ho rhi thi
Shr : Kuch important nhi.. Tun btau Tabiyat kaisi h
Su : Thik h
Shr : bhook lgi h?
Su : bhout tez ( she said rubbing her stomach cutely)

Shr chuckle seeing her and took her towards dinning table and make her eat. Aditya and aditi smile seeing them.

Shr made her eat with his hand. After sometime Preekar entered inside and saw shraman. Pushkar smile at them while preti made a annoying face.

They all were talking randomly.

Aditi: yarr Chalo na Kuch fun karte h
Su: but kya
Aditi : swimming

They all agreed for it. Girls were swimming while boys were sitting near pool.

Shr : I have to tell you something very important.
Pu: Kya hua bhai.. Aap bhout tensed Ho.
Shr : aaj Subah Phir se uss stalker ka call aaya and I'm worried for sumo.
Adi: Phir se
Shr : ha aur Uski baation se lag rha tha ki Voh hum sab ko ache se janta h
Adi: maybe be kio collage se ho.
Pu: collage main aapko Kio nhi janta... Agar Voh Aapko bhi avhe se janta h toh voh Kio school se ho sakta h
Shr : ha pushkar, school se ho sakta h.. But ksun
Adi: shr Mujhe Voh number dena, trace karne ki kosish karte h

Shr give him the number. Then after discussing they also went into the swimming pool and enjoyed.

Hello guys

First of all so so sorry for late update. Actually guys my right hand got injured badly that's why I was not able to write the update. Hope you guys understand.

How was the update??

Plz vote and comment.

Next update will be soon

Thank you guys
Love you all