Its all about trust 67

Shraman were finally done with packing. Suman just fall on the bed and closed her eyes being tired.

Shr: sumo.. ( caressing her cheeks) bacha change Kar lo. U will feel uncomfortable.
Su: hmm ( tired)
Shr: baby.. Get up
Su: hmm( sleepy) tum kar do
Shr: but ( taken back)
Su: shr I'm really very tired. Plz
Shr: oky..

He closed his eyes and carefully took out her T-shirt. Suman smiled looking at him. Today his respect has increased in her eyes.

Su: shr u can open your eyes.
Shr: sumo.. It's oky. U will be uncomfortable.
Su: who said that. Shr I can never be uncomfortable with you. U have all right on me shr

Listening this he opened his eyes to meet her. They both were looking each other intensely.

Suman in just her innerwears was adding fuel to his desire. He slowly decreased the gap between them and claimed her lips. Suman respond back with equal favour.

He slowly made her lay down on bed and broke the kiss. ND start giving wet kisses on her neck and jaw lines while his hand were moving shamelessly on her body.

Suman was just lying their feeling his touch. Shr looked at her and kissed her forehead while suman looked at him with confused face.

Shr: don't worry... I won't do anything until you r not ready.

Suman blushed and hugged him which made him smile. He took out his shirt and made her wear it.

Suman kept her head on his chest listening his heartbeat while he pulled her closer and hugged her.

They all slept peacefully in each other arms. 

Next morning
Shr wake up to the most beautiful sight ever. Suman was standing their facing her back to him in a beautiful white floral Saree.

Shr stood up and went to her and hugged her from behind

Shr stood up and went to her and hugged her from behind. Suman smile feeling his touch.

Su: shr let me get ready and u too. Or we will get late.
Shr: hmmm( nuzzling in her hairs)

He turned her around and looked at her. She is looking mesmeric in that off white Saree. Their was floral print on it. She was looking no less than an angle.

Shr: u look ravishing

Shr: u look ravishing. But why this Saree?
Su: voh.. I want to wear something ethnic. Acha nhi lag rha Kya ( nervous)
Shr: Aree u said that. Infact u should often wear it. God u have no idea how much beautiful u look
Su: thank you ( kissing his cheeks ) now u too get ready.

Shr went to get ready while suman went down. He got ready in black shirt with blue jeans. He left some button from the top of shirt open which was making him look damn hot.

Aditya and aditi were waiting for shraman outside the house

Aditya and aditi were waiting for shraman outside the house. Suman checked everything last time and left outside. Shr too came after looking the door and they left for airport.

Tiwaris and malhotras too left for airport.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How was the update???

ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I'm sorry, I may not able to respond. As I was really busy

I love you...