It's all about trust 62

Nirmilla, Ramnath and suman were talking and was having a gala time unaware of the fact that one pair of eyes were looking at them with lots of happiness.

Shr was standing their having a smile seeing his parents with his love of the life.

Shr: ahem ahem...

They looked at him.

Shr: aap log toh Mujhe bhul hi gye.
Su: papa kahi se jalne ki boo aa rhi h ( smrik)
Shr: haha very funny ( rolling his eyes)

Suman move from Ramnath embrace and went to him and hugged him. He smile and hugged her back.

Ramnath and Nirmilla were adoring their kids.

Shr: umm maa. I want to keep fast for suman. ( suman looked at him)
Nir: but beta fast sirf ladkiya rakhti h.
Shr: maa fast apne loved ones ki longevity ki liye rakhte h na. Isme yeh kha se aata h ki yeh sirf Ladki rakh sakti h.
Su: but shr...
Shr: sumo u r fasting for my longevity. Main apni lambi umar ka Kya karuga jab mere sath tum na ho. Toh I'm fasting for you. ND that's final.

Suman was just looking at her with so much love. Ramnath and Nirmilla were feeling proud of him.

Shr: acha sumo we should leave. Tumhari appointment h.
Su: hmm. Let's go.

They left after telling to Ramnath and Nirmilla.

They entered inside the doctor cabin and sat in front of her.

Dr: suman tumhare kuch test karne h. U come with me.

Suman nodded and went with her while shr just sat their all nervous. After half an hour Dr came back.

Dr: shr I want to tell you something very important.
Shr: ya dr( nervous)
Dr: iss test ke Baad suman ko bhout weakness hogi. So take care of her and don't let her stress.
Shr: dr is their some problem?
Dr: I'm not sure shravan. Maybe their are some complications. But report aane ke Baad hi conform hoga ki uski recovery Kaise hui h.
Shr: report kab tak aayegi dr.
Dr: kal tak.

Shr nodded. After few minutes suman came. She was looking pale. Shr went to her and took her to car. She was looking extremely weak.

Ride was quite. But does they need word to tell each other their feeling? No they don't. Silent can express more than words... Love doesn't need word to express their feeling.

Shr understood that she was feeling weak. Suman dozed off being tired. They reach malhotra mansion. Shr pick suman in his arms in bridal style and took her inside.

Nirmilla and Kamini were sitting in lounge along with preti. They were discussing about karwa chauth. ND Kamini was telling preti to keep fast for pushkar aur which she happily agreed.

Nirmilla saw them come and got tensed seeing shr carrying suman. But shr singled Her to keep quite as suman was sleeping.

He came down after making suman comfortable in his bed.

Nir: shr, Suman thik h na.
Shr: ha maa. Weakness ki vajah se soo gyi h.
Nir: beta, Phir voh kal fast Kaise rakhi gi.

Preti and Kamini looked at her as they were not aware of the fact that suman was going to keep fast for shr.

Kam: didi suman kal fast rakhne wali thi
Nir: ha..
Kam: but inn duno ki shaadi nhi hui h.
Shr: chachi Kisne kha karwa chauth ka fast rakhne ke liye shaadi shuda hona jaruri h. Karwa chauth ka fast toh hum apne loved ones ki longevity ke liye rakhte h. Aur Suman meri lambi umar ke liye rakh rhi h. Toh Usme bura kya h.
Kam: jaisa tumhe Thik lge beta ( fake smile)

Hola guys
Sorry for late update. Didn't got time to write. Sorry guys.

Vaise how was it??

Plz vote and comment.

Thank you
Love you all.