It's all about trust 46

Then after discussing about the stalker they also went into the swimming pool and enjoyed. After sometime they all change into their casuals and decided to watch a movie.

All the time pushkar was ignoring preti. This made preti furious and she start believing Kamini.

Shraman were cuddling to each other when shr phone start ringing. He saw the caller ID and pick up the call.

Shr: hello
Dr: shr I called your to tell you that sumsn and pushkar has to come tomorrow for some test and we will perform the transplantation day after tomorrow. Before that I want to discuss something very important with you guys.
Shr : ya... Oky dr

Shr hanged the call. All of them were looking at him.

Su: kya kha Dr ne...
Shr: kal hospital Jana h, sumo aur pushkar ke Kuch test hoge aur transplantation Parso.

Suman excused herself and went to her room. Everyone looked at her.

Shr: Msin dekhta hu

Shr also went behind her and found her sitting on the bed. He sit beside her and hugged her. Suman too hugged her back.

Su: kal sab Thik hoga na shr
Shr : ha jaan sab Thik hoga... U will be fine.
Su: tumhe Pta h... Mujhe pehle itna daar nhi lagta tha jitna ab lagta h. Pehle Tum nhi the... Liken ab ho. Dar lagta h ki kahi main Tumhe dubara dekh na Pau.
Shr : sumo aisa Kuch nhi hoga. We will togetger forever. We will face this togetger. Our love will win jaan...

Sumsn just hugged her more tightly as if she didn't wanna loose him. Shr understand her inner turmoil and start caressing her hairs. Suman slept in his arms.

Shr was admiring her and smile. He make her lie properly on bed. He pick up her dairy and went to balcony and start reading it....

Heyy diary
I'm sooooooooooooo happy today. I'm finally in Mumbai away from problems. Now I can live my life on my rules.

Today was the first day of my collage and u won't believe what happened to me.

As I entered the collage every single person was seeing me... As if some celebrities has come. That was so awkward for me. A boy proposed me too. Everything was so new for me and weird too...

Chuk it... I met a boy.. Aditya. He is pure and kind hearted guy. Pushkar and Aditya became very good friend in just one meet. They both are similar only.

My first day was nice but wired too. Anyways....

Good night
Bbye

Shr smile reading this and turn the page. Next dairy entry was a month after.

Heyy dairy
I know I didn't wrote anything from last 1 month. I was really busy with studies that I didn't get time.

I met a new boy today, rohan. He is little wired. I don't know what's his problem. He always stick to me like a Fevicol. ND I really hate this. Although he is a nice boy but a bit annoying too.

I also got I new friend, Aditi. She is really a cute bubbly girl. ND I think adi bhai is interested in her. I saw him many times staring at her and smiling for no reason. He find the way to spend time with her.

Everyone is happy but here I'm , I'm still feeling that a peice of me is missing. I really miss shr. I so wish that he was here. Everything would be beautiful. My world would be beautiful.

I wish shr, u were here. I Sooooo wanted to share these things with you. But I can't...

Hope we meet soon...i love you shr
Bye

Shr closed the dairy as he heard some voice. He stood up and saw a person running out from the main gate. He quickly ran downstairs and open the door to find a bouquet. He tried to find that boy but failed.

He went back to her room and sat beside her and caressed her face and slept hugging her.

Hello guys
What's up????

How was the update??
Hope you guys like it.

Plz vote and comment. ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update.

I really love it.....

I will update soon guys..

Thank you
Love you all