It's all about trust 32

Shr wake up and didn't find suman beside him. He saw a chit kept on the table. He pick it up...

Good morning love
Sorry I was not their. Actually I was getting late so I went to tiwari killa and u were looking so calm and adorable that I didn't want to wake u up so I didn't. Now get you and go to your home or else pushkar will tell u.

Suman

He smile and kept the chit in his pocket. He went to closet and took out his outfit and went to get ready.

Shr used to come daily here, so his clothes were also here.

He went downstairs to find Aditya sitting having breakfast. Aditya saw shr coming and greeted him. They had the breakfast together.

Shr went mm and saw everyone roaming here and there. Ramnath saw shr and come towards him.

Ram: Shr I want to talk to you. Come with me.

Shr followed him.

Ram: Shr kha te Tum?
Shr : papa voh main apne ek friend ke ghar par tha.
Ram: toh tum pichle 4-5 dino se apne friend ke ghar par hi the. Kya main jaan sakta hu kaun h yeh tumhara speacial friend.
Shr : papa voh.. Voh..
Ram: let me Guess, Suman.

Shr looked at him with shocked while Ramnath smrik.

Shr : papa....
Ram: don't worry son, I was just kidding. I'm happy for you.

Shr happiness didn't have any boundaries. He want to tell his parents but was scared of their reaction. Shr hugged her dad. Nirmilla also came from behind and hugged them.

Shr : maa apko bhi Pta tha
Nir: ha, Aditi ne btaya. I'm happy for you. We always wanted you to get married to Suman but didn't wanted to force our decision on u. She is perfect for u.

Nirmilla said caressing his face. Shr hugged her mother.

Ram: cholo kyu na sath hi sath tiwari Ji se Suman ka bhi hath mang lete h.

Shr : nhi Papa. I don't want to hurry. I want to take our relationship slow.

Ram : I'm proud of you my son. Acha cholo bhai, ab chalte h nhi toh late ho jayege.

They both nodded. Shr went to change in his traditional Kurta looking handsome.

Malhotras went to tiwari killa

Malhotras went to tiwari killa. All of them were very happy except Kamini. They were welcomed by tiwaris very sweetly.

All were discussing about marriage and teasing Preekar. Preekar were siting in centre, blushing. While shr eyes was only on suman who was looking no less than a angle from heaven, in her while anarkali.

All were discussing and they decided to had engagement after 3 days and then marriage in agra as preekae want their marriage their

Suman entered her room to take her phone as it was ringing. When she entered someone push her towards him .

Su: Shr, kya Kar rhe ho
Shr : Kya,  kya Kar rhe ho. Dikh nhi raha apni girlfriend ke sath romance Kar rha hu.
Su: Shr Kio aa jayega...
Shr : Kio nhi aayega sumo.
Su: acha, let me check my phone, it was ringing.
Shr : no need to. Maine hi call kiya tha tumhe bulane ko.

Shr was nuzzling in her hairs inhaling her sweet fragrance.

Shr : do you even know, how beautiful you are looking. ( huskily)
Su: Shr ( mummered)

Suman clutched his Kurta and closed her eyes feeling him so close. They both were in their own world when they heard a knok.

They both straighted themselves and suman went to open the door, to find pushkar and preeti their.

Shr : how can forget pushkar, my romance breaker. I just want to break his fave Now.

Shr mummered under his breath but suman heard it and giggle to which shr glare her.

Preti  immediately hugged her.

Pre: thank you di. It all became possible because of you only.
Su : I did nothing, it was you both who made them understand.
Pu : no, preti is right. If you didn't gave me idea of how to convince Mumma then I don't think it would have been possible.

Pushkar also hugged her. Shr was feeling proud of his girl.

Shr also side hug her and said.

Shr :aakhir girl friend Kiski h.

All chuckle at his statement. But their was another pair of eyes who had listen all their talks, that was none other than Kamini.

Kamini : suman, becauae of you my dream of getting pushkar married to some rich girl got crashed. Now wait and see what will I do.....

Hello guys
What's up ???

So, how's the update??? Hope you guys like it.

Plz vote and comment. ND thank you very much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update. It means a lot to me.

I will update soon guys.

Thank you
Love you all....