It's all about trust 12

They all were siting on living room worried. When shr get a call.

Shr : hello
Speaker : hi. Is this shravan malhotra.
Shr : ya speaking
Speaker : I'm Suman's friend. She is with me now. In hospital.
Speaker : what? Ohk I'm coming

He cut the call and move towards hospital. Their was a man standing near the ward. When he turned everyone was shocked except shr. He was confused.

Then only pushkar said.
Pu: Aditya

Adi: hi man
Pur: Tu yha Kaise?  Sumo Tere sath??
Raj: Tu toh Paris gya tha na
Pre: ha aur di ko kya hua
Adi : guys relax. She is fine now.

Shr was standing their confuse. Pushjar saw this and went towards Shr.

Pu: bhai he is Aditya. Sumo's best friend
Adi: but after u dude. Hi Aditya ahuja (forwarding his hand)
Shr : shravan malhotra ( taking his hand for handshake) how's is sumo??
Adi: relax bro. She is fine.
Pu : but Tujhe woh mili Kaise.
Adi: Voh...

Flash back
Aditya was driving his car towards beach. When he saw suman running aimlessly. He ran towards her. When she saw him she moves towards him. But fainted in middle. He took her to hospital.
End

Shr : ( tensed)  how's is she?  Why she fainted all of sudden ?
Adi : relax man. She is fine. She fainted because she has not eaten properly and has not taken her medicine. Now she is fine. But u guys had to be more careful, as she is fully fine. U know about her na. She has to take her medicine on time or it can risk her life.

They all nodded and thanks him. They all were waiting for sumo to gain her conscious. When shr got a call. He saw the call and pick up the call.

Shr : yes doctor nitti.
Doc: actually suman was not picking up the call so I called u.
Shr : ya actually... ( he told everything to her)
Doc: shr make her happy. Agar woh stress Legi toh it can risk her life also. I had call u to inform that her second report has come.
Shr : second report?
Doc: yes shravan. Nd reports are not so good.

Flash back
Shr : sumo r u sure about this trip. I mean ur illness.
Su: relax Shr. Actually Aaj Subah Dr ka call aaya tha and she said that Meri second report aa gyi h and according to that main pehle se Thik hu. After few sessions I will be perfectly fine. About this trip she said that I can go but I have to take my medicine on time. That's it.
End

Doc: Shr. R u their?
Shr : ya doctor. What about second report?
Doc: Shr actually suman health is not so good. I had called u to inform to come back. Nd after what all happen today u should come asap.
Shr : Ohk doctor. Thank u.

Then he cut the call.
Shr pov
Second report? Matlab Suman ne mujhse juth bola about her treatment and reports. Why sumo. Why??
End

After few hours suman gain conscious. They all move inside to see her. All the time shr was silent. After few hours suman got discharged and they all go home.

Suman felt Shr behavior weird. After doing dinner all went to their rooms and slept.

Suman was going to sleep when he find Shr near pool side.

She went near him and said : Shr what happened.?  Why are u not talking to me.

Shr : why sumo why? Why u lied to me?

Su: what r u talking about shr? ( confused)

Shr : ( turning towards her and hold her from shoulder)  about reports sumo. About your reports. ( angry )

Sorry guys for late update. How's this one n? Plz vote and comment. Next update will on Tuesday. Next update will be a Maha episode.

Thank you guys