iii

(INFINITE Fan Fiction)

"Life is not always about the sky and the sun. It's not just about breathing and living; loving and sharing; happiness and success.

Sometimes, the things we thought would last a lifetime are actually the ones that aren't. And the moment we came to realize this is also the time we start to recognize the truth behind the meaning of life. And yes, some wounds heal some do not. But at the end of the day, all of it eventually becomes a part of our memories that slowly fades in time like ashes being blown by the gust of wind.

This is a story about a young girl and her seven brothers living together in a huge mansion. A girl named Jo Eun who, by all means, has always been the reason why hyung can't even get himself a girlfriend because he has to take care of her. She's a brat, you see. The little devil that made me live with her in the mansion with the rest of 'em, making a lot of memories together and all that crazy stuff only to leave that place one day with nothing else but an old picture of the 8 of us at the park eating cotton candy.

She's the reason why I left. She's the reason why we fought. She's the one who caused a huge catastrophe in our lives. That girl... she's a chaos to all of us. But without her, none of us wouldn't have learned the true meaning of life. Though our story may be filled with tragedy and pain and sometimes just pure epicness... Somehow, I think it's all worth it."

- Kim Ja Hoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

To the people wondering who's Ja Hoon and why I chose not to use the names of our fellow INFINITE members, it is only because (1) I'm not really so good at guessing each of their personalities in real life and, (2) the characters in this story may/may not share the same personality with them.

I just felt that if I use their real-life names or even their stage names, I'd also assume that the way the characters would act here would be exactly the way our fellow INFINITE members would act if it were in real life, which I don't entirely believe they would.

Does it makes sense to you? No? Hmm... In any case, let me present you the characters which they all will portray.

Kim Ja Hoon: former INFINITE member, Lee Ho Won (Hoya)
Kim Shin Young: Lee Sung Yeol
Lee Hyang Soon: Kim Sung Gyu
Lee Kang Dae: Kim Myung Soo (L)
Lee Sang Min: Lee Sung Jong
Park Dong Min: Nam Woo Hyun
Gyeong Ji Hyun: Jang Dong Woo

Nam Jo Eun: ?

I'll leave this character for you all. It's up to you to decide who you guys want to portray Jo Eun. :)