Chapter: 25

Next Day

Anju's POV

Rohit asked, "Hey, are your lectures over?"

I replied, "No."

Rohit said, "Hey, don't bunk your lectures frequently. It may affect your attendance."

I retorted, "Don't worry about that."

My mood was off because of Tanu.

Rohit asked, "Hey, what happened? You look dull. Are you upset?"

I said, "Nah."

Rohit insisted, "Say."

I thought of telling him about Tanu.

I said, "Okay. Tanu seems upset. She didn't talk or sit with me in class."

Rohit said, "Oh! I will talk to her."

I said, "It's okay. Let her be fine. She will talk to me. I will wait."

Rohit said, "Alright!"

By then, Rahul came running. Rahul looked excited. His smile was visible from afar. I felt very happy just by the smile on his face. He looked awesome. Any girl would fall in love with him. Truly, he was one of the most handsome guys in college. I would have asked for a date if I were not in this type of trouble.

You don't deserve me, Rahul. But I think I am in love with you. But I am also really very happy that you have overcome your hard feelings about your family, and you are living life to the fullest.

My eyes got wet, but I managed not to show it to anyone.

Rahul said, "Hey, tomorrow is Valentine's Day party at the nearby club. I have received a few passes."

Rohit said, "That's awesome, dude. We can have fun."

Rahul started showing the passes. I looked at him, he looked at me. We smiled. They started discussing the party. I went without saying anything.

I went near our car and sat inside. I started hearing music. Later, Rahul and Rohit came. Rahul looked confused, as if he wanted to say something, but he must have felt that it was not the right time.

We went home.

Rahul's POV

Why is Anju upset? I have to find out. Anju, you need to tell me. Is it because of Tanu? Yeah, it must be because she spends most of her time with Tanu. Tanu, no, you can't hurt her. You have started your old tantrums again, which I hate the most.

I went for a walk outside home. The road was silent. I kept on walking for an hour. Nearby was a famous fast-food van that made awesome "Chaats." I ordered Sev Puri. It was really awesome. People always complimented their food. After eating, I went ahead. I got a call.

The phone was buzzing in my jeans pocket. I took it out and checked to see who had called. It was Tina. I swiped to accept the call.

I said, "Hello. How are you?"

Tina said, "Hi. I am fine." But her voice seemed shaky.

I asked, "Are you fine? Were you crying?"

Tina said, "I am not fine, Rahul. How can you do this to me?"

I asked, "What happened? What did I do?"

Tina said, "You love Anjali? That girl who makes troubles for everyone. And what about us? You told me that you will think about us. I know that you don't love me, but I am madly in love with you, Rahul."

By then, a girl hugged me from behind. I turned around to see her. It was none other than Tina, always in short clothes. She was sobbing.

I said, "Oh Tina. You are my friend. At least you understand me. Please don't call her a bitch. She is a nice girl."

Tina hugged me. She never missed a chance to touch my body. Her touch made me feel to run away, but she was crying, and I had to console her.

Tina said, "You said you will think about us. I can do anything for you. I look better than that Anjali. Because of her, you had to fight with Miraj. And you want to start a relationship with her? Have you lost?"

I felt terrible.

I said, "Look Tina, I thought about us, but I don't feel anything for you. I just felt that we are good friends. You remember when I was at Delhi station, and I was booked for harassing a lady. At that point, you helped me out in solving the issue. I am so thankful to you. You are a nice friend which I could ever have. And Anjali is someone who makes me feel happy whenever she is with me. With her, I find life is full of magic. Her looks might be ugly, but still, she is a beautiful person. I don't know why, but I am liking her more and more day by day. I love her."

Tina sobbed for a few minutes, hugging me.

Tina said, "Okay, maybe I am not the lucky one, but you need to promise me one thing."

I asked, "What?"

Tina asked, "You will always be my friend, right?"

I said, "Yeah, of course, dear."

She hugged me. She kissed me on my cheek. She tried to kiss me on my lips, but I backed off. She said nothing and went to her car.

Wait, how did Tina know that I am loving Anjali? I have only shared this with Tanu and no one else. Is it Tanu? If yes, then Tanu, you are gone. First Anjali, and now Tina. Enough is enough. I need to get back home soon to find out what is going on.

I rushed towards home. I reached home after an hour and saw Tanu. She was listening to some creepy music. I switched off her phone.

I asked, "Tanu, what is going on?"

Tanu asked in response, "What?"

I said in anger, "Tell me."

She said nothing and started going. I pulled her arms to stop her.

I demanded, "Say."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey frnds.. hope you liked the chapter.. Please do vote, comment and share..

I hope you noticed the book cover page.. Hope you liked it.. Do send me your views and suggestions..

Bye.. Tc..