Chapter: 58

Anjali's POV

I don't know how he will manage to meet me. I feel like I am 24x7 on watch. I can feel that someone is following me. If I'm not careful, my family would be in trouble. Our future would be in trouble. But I don't understand why I am going through all this.

"It is because she is afraid of you. You are an intelligent consultant, and you can save us by recommending our company to any big client in India."

I turned my head to find Rahul walking towards me. He gave me a peck on my lips and kissed my forehead.

I said, "I don't understand, Rahul."

Rahul asked, "Do you remember our basketball game?"

I replied, "Yes."

He asked again, "Who saved us?"

I replied, "It is your struggle, hard work, and teamwork."

He said, "No, that is all secondary."

I asked, "Then what?"

He said, "It is you, dear. Your idea, your timely help."

I said, "But that was just a game."

He said, "I just gave an example. There are other things as well."

I asked, "What?"

He said, "From the day you joined our company, you and your firm have been helping us in solving many types of disputes. And this is a threat for Tina and David. So they have targeted you so that you won't be able to help us. As your firm made progress, you made contacts with many clients. Your timely influence might have helped us initially. But they outsmarted us. They played a secret game with our employees and robbed all secret information. So we are way behind them."

I asked, "How did you come to know all this? How are we going to solve this issue?"

He replied, "Vinay, Viren's brother, has joined David's firm in Australia today. When he was in the cafeteria, he heard David talking about all these things on the phone and he informed me. And to solve the issue, that will also be done by Vinay. I will make Tina busy with my romantic affair. Vinay is an IT engineer. He will get access to all the rooms, departments, computers, laptops, etc., and he will find out information for us."

I asked with hesitation, "So you will have to marry Tina?"

He replied, holding both my hands, "Never. I love you. I will handle her. Don't worry."

He hugged me tightly.

He said, "I can't lose you at any cost."

I hugged him back. I cried, resting my head on his chest.

He switched off the lights in my room. It was dark outside. He lifted me bridal style and walked towards my bed, placing me on the bed softly. He kissed my cheeks, licking all the tears. I gripped his shoulders tightly, digging my nails. He started kissing every inch of my face and kissed my lips passionately, to which I reciprocated. He placed his hand on my back and tried to pull me towards him. Our bodies were touching each other. He kissed my neck and bit me with passion, leaving a mark, trying to tell me that he is mine, and I am his. No one else can come between us.

He said, "I want you, Anjali. I want you to be mine forever."

I looked into his eyes. His eyes poured all the love for me, but I was still hesitant to convey my feelings. I didn't know why. I hugged him, not knowing what to do. Unknowingly, I reciprocated, "I am yours."

To that, he didn't waste any moment and kissed me passionately, declaring that he is mine as well. This night had some magic, even though we were parting ways, but instead, we were getting closer.

He kissed all my body, leaving no inches. Slowly, we started removing each other's clothes, and for the first time, we saw each other naked. I felt shy, but he kissed me without making me feel uncomfortable. His hands and lips explored all of my body, giving me a rising sensation, and my moans made him filled with ecstasy. My hands roamed around his body and squeezed him due to the immense pleasure. Our love filled the atmosphere with bliss in these rising tensions. And finally, he was mine, and I was his. 

Before sleeping, he whispered, "I Love You, Anjali. I know this happened at the wrong time, but I feel this was necessary to bring us close to each other, and a part of you will be with me when I go. I will make it up to you, once all this ends."

I was too shy to say anything, but I was very happy being close to him and our bodies touching each other. I kissed him, and he reciprocated with equal passion, and we hugged each other while on the bed. Slowly, we both drifted to sleep.

Next Day...

I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and wondered if it was a dream that Rahul had come to meet me, and we were making love. But was it real?

I went in front of the mirror and checked my neck to see if he had bitten me. That might prove that he had come here yesterday. To my shock, the love bite was visible.

I was not dreaming. He was here yesterday, and we made love. I think he must have left after I slept. I sat on my bed for a few minutes, reminiscing the previous night's moments with Rahul, which I would miss for a long period.

I don't know where my destiny is leading me, but I hope Rahul is with me always.

I heard a beep sound from the phone which Rohit bhai gave me yesterday.

There was a message, and it was written, "Hey dear, I have boarded the flight. Will miss you. I love you. Take care. I hope you read the letter, which I have kept on your study table. If not, go and read. And I will contact you whenever it is possible for me. Love you. 😘"

I checked my study table for the letter.

It was written,

Hey beautiful, you look beautiful when you sleep. I feel like marrying you and taking you to my world. But I know that you need time, and I respect that. I will wait as long as I can because I love you, baby. I love you so much. It is really very hard to explain the feeling I have for you. But leave all that. I know that someday you will confess your love for me, which I can see in your eyes.

And I need you to go to Pune and gather clients secretly and inform Apeksha and Ajay about all this. So they ensure that no problem happens. Ask them to contact Mirza if any trouble. You can leave messages for them so that they can forward them to us.

I want you to take care. And when I come back, I want to see you smiling and not crying. I will miss you. Love you, dear.

Yours bestie, Rahul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. Hope you liked this chapter..

Please do vote, comment and share..

Please share your views to my story..

Bye.. Take care