Chapter: 59

After a few months...

Rahul's POV

It's been months since I heard her voice. I am missing her badly—her presence, her talks, her laughter, her kiss. Oh my god, she makes me crazy. I love her so much.

I wished everything would have been alright, and I would have been with her by her side. Anjali, I love you so much. I feel like crying.

Oh God, damn, when will I get some clue? Tina is a bitch. I am not able to act in front of her. I fear that someday she will see my real emotions. I am pissed off by all this.

When will Vinay get any information? Vinay, do it fast, dude.

I got a call from Vinay.

"Hey, any news?"

Vinay replied, "At last, after a wait of so many months."

I asked, "What is that?"

He replied, "It is a recording of David and Tina."

I said, "Okay, I will meet you near the storage section in our office. Meet there. I will be there in 5 minutes."

He said, "Okay."

I reached near the storage area hurriedly and went inside the storage room. Vinay entered the room, locking it behind.

He showed me the video on his mobile. I heard them talking about our company and all the plotting and planning discussions.

I asked, "How did you get this stuff?"

He replied, "I had actually seen both of them wandering all the time near the conference room."

I said while laughing, "What? Really, they gave you permission?"

He replied, "No, I just told him like that. When he was busy with that bulb thing, I placed the camera which connects to my phone. And I used to check what is happening every day. Usually, they have sex with each other. But yesterday they discussed these things."

I was stunned. "Really? They have sex. Then what is she doing with me? She is mad, I think."

He said, "As far as I think, she is a nymphomaniac, and she might have slept with many people."

I said, "Too much information. Leave. Now send all this to Mirza."

He said, "It has been already sent. You call him now."

I said, "Okay. Thanks. You go now."

He nodded and left.

I called Mirza.

"Hi."

He said, "I received the recordings yesterday. I went through it."

I said, "Okay. Then what is next?"

He said, "These are all important evidence. But after listening to the recording, I doubt that their firm is working via illegal means. I want you to find out that, so that there is a permanent closure."

I said, "Okay. I will try. And what about Anj...?" I stopped to not name her.

He replied, "Don't worry. She is fine and missing you. She is upset with the press that they are hyping up your relationship with Tina."

I said, "Tell her that I will be back soon after all this ends."

He said, "Okay. Take care. Bye."

I replied, "Bye."

I went to my cabin to do my work.

After some time...

Tina wrapped me from behind.

She said, "Hey baby, how are you?"

I felt disgusted but replied, "I am fine."

She said, "That is great. I just had to inform you that I will be a little late. I have some meeting with David. So, I'll meet you by 6 pm in my office."

I said, "Cool. I'll wait."

She kissed me on my cheeks, and I did the same to make her feel that I loved her.

She went. I knew for what she was going.

But I had an idea of checking her cabin. If I could find something.

I went to her cabin adjacent to mine. I checked everywhere to make sure no one could see me going there. I started checking all the files, cupboards, shelves, drawers for some clues, but I didn't find anything. I was sitting on her chair, thinking about what clue I could get from here. I started staring at all the places inside the cabin. I found a metal object in the shape of a key kept near the laughing Buddha on the desk. I felt like it was something important, but I had a thought that if it was an important key, she must have hidden it somewhere. But instead, she kept it in front. I went with my gut feeling that it must be something important and quickly went inside the washroom and took a new soap from the shelf. I took the impression of the key and went out with that soap, keeping the key back in the same place. I made a duplicate key with the help of Vinay from outside.

At 6 pm, she came. I greeted her and made coffee for her.

She said, "I am tired. Let's go home. Will you join me?"

I said, "Sure."

We went to her home.

At home, as expected, she started seducing me—the way she used to do in college by wearing small clothes. This time I thought to go with the flow.

I kissed her cheeks, bit her earlobe. She was craving for sex. Vinay was right; she was really a nymphomaniac. I tickled her stomach. She was moaning. She jumped on me. She kissed my forehead, cheeks, and neck. She started removing the buttons of my shirt and started kissing my bare chest. She made my hand touch her body.

She said, "I love you. Let's make love, baby."

I said, "Sure."

She leaned to kiss me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. Hope you liked this chapter..

I kno it is disgusting that Tina is using Rahul for her sexual needs.. Anyone can get irritated by this.. when you kno tht the person is actually using you..

Do vote, share and comment..

Bye.. Tc..